Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Rock bottom prices. lair clean out.
1 2
make an offer on any dragon in my lair with no familiar equiped. selling all at all time low prices. 10k or even 5k for most 50k for those with art and those that are gen ones. go take a look and buy. everything is negotiable.
make an offer on any dragon in my lair with no familiar equiped. selling all at all time low prices. 10k or even 5k for most 50k for those with art and those that are gen ones. go take a look and buy. everything is negotiable.
please... just take them away before i exalt them all
please... just take them away before i exalt them all
i will be happy with 5k on most just send a cross roads
i will be happy with 5k on most just send a cross roads
@CoffeeLion

I'll pay 30K for the
Silver Ripple/Rose Shimmer/Lavender Underbelly imperial femle
White Poison/Red Peregrine/Obsidian Basic Tundra female
Lavender Iridescent/Blue Shimmer/Blue Underbelly Skydancer female
@CoffeeLion

I'll pay 30K for the
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dalqfl4.png
[quote name="KonanDimir" date=2016-09-22 20:45:25] @CoffeeLion I'll pay 30K for the Silver Ripple/Rose Shimmer/Lavender Underbelly imperial femle White Poison/Red Peregrine/Obsidian Basic Tundra female Lavender Iridescent/Blue Shimmer/Blue Underbelly Skydancer female [/quote] sure. send a crossroads shes yours
KonanDimir wrote on 2016-09-22:
@CoffeeLion

I'll pay 30K for the

sure. send a crossroads shes yours
[quote name="KonanDimir" date=2016-09-22 20:45:25] @CoffeeLion I'll pay 30K for the Silver Ripple/Rose Shimmer/Lavender Underbelly imperial femle White Poison/Red Peregrine/Obsidian Basic Tundra female Lavender Iridescent/Blue Shimmer/Blue Underbelly Skydancer female [/quote] sure. send a crossroads shes yours
KonanDimir wrote on 2016-09-22:
@CoffeeLion

I'll pay 30K for the

sure. send a crossroads shes yours
@CoffeeLion
I'm sorry I didn't get an alert when you quoted me and I should've worded my reply better. I ment 30K for the 3 dragons I'd listed. I can go ahead and pay 10K for th one you already sent.
@CoffeeLion
I'm sorry I didn't get an alert when you quoted me and I should've worded my reply better. I ment 30K for the 3 dragons I'd listed. I can go ahead and pay 10K for th one you already sent.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dalqfl4.png
@CoffeeLion I'm sorry it's not much, but it's literally all I have,, could i offer 20,000 treasure on Punky? She's so pretty and if you wanted, once my nests hatch I could give you a free hatchling as well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17939546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179396/17939546_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CoffeeLion I'm sorry it's not much, but it's literally all I have,, could i offer 20,000 treasure on Punky? She's so pretty and if you wanted, once my nests hatch I could give you a free hatchling as well.

17939546_350.png
tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
@birdsofafeather im trying to get rid of dragons so sure. 20k is fine
@birdsofafeather im trying to get rid of dragons so sure. 20k is fine
@CoffeeLion Ok! I shall send the crossroads now c:
@CoffeeLion Ok! I shall send the crossroads now c:
tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
1 2