Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Massive Gen1 Sale
Every dragon in my lair is for sale. I quit FR a while ago but I figure I'll liquidate my lair and give the cash I make to my sister who still plays often.

Just yknow make me offers or whatever.

i know jack about prices nowadays so if you ask me to name a price im gonna go high. you'll have better luck just making offers.
Every dragon in my lair is for sale. I quit FR a while ago but I figure I'll liquidate my lair and give the cash I make to my sister who still plays often.

Just yknow make me offers or whatever.

i know jack about prices nowadays so if you ask me to name a price im gonna go high. you'll have better luck just making offers.
@sableshy how much for Knight?
@sableshy how much for Knight?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@sableshy

I'm interested in Sprite! And possibly Atlantis. Do you have a ballpark price for Them?
@sableshy

I'm interested in Sprite! And possibly Atlantis. Do you have a ballpark price for Them?
Good luck selling! I was so ready to get rid of my lore dragons that I flat out exalted em after no interest was shown in em. I just really needed lair space too.
Good luck selling! I was so ready to get rid of my lore dragons that I flat out exalted em after no interest was shown in em. I just really needed lair space too.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@Sableshy ah i just realized he was bred, nevermind! good luck selling ;;
@Sableshy ah i just realized he was bred, nevermind! good luck selling ;;
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Peacekeeper
yeah pretty sure all the fully gened ones are bred. best of luck hunting.
@Peacekeeper
yeah pretty sure all the fully gened ones are bred. best of luck hunting.