Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Spruce/Bronze/Copper SkyDancer M
1 2
Okay so this might be the strangest thing I've ever done on FR @FallingFreely @madkingash Hello you two! You probably have never met me on this site before. I've been trying to find a dream dragon of mine for the past couple of weeks, and I finally broke down and went on dragon search to try and find a dragon (or two) that would eventually lead me to my goal. [img]http://i.imgur.com/2ABRw5Z.png[/img] This boy is my goal! (with Fire or Lightning eyes) Fallingfreely, you have this dragon (unnamed) in your lair: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25463932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254640/25463932_350.png[/img] [/url] and madkingash, you have Amber in your lair: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24583722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245838/24583722_350.png[/img] [/url] and long story short, I would do ANYTHING if you two would breed your dragons together and sell me a hatchling with a Copper tert. I will pay any amount you ask ; _; I just have the mightiest need and this is the only sane way for me to go about attempting to obtain a dream dragon of mine that currently doesn't exist on the site yet! I hope you don't mind that I pinged you. Please let me know if you'd be willing to help?
Okay so this might be the strangest thing I've ever done on FR

@FallingFreely @madkingash

Hello you two! You probably have never met me on this site before. I've been trying to find a dream dragon of mine for the past couple of weeks, and I finally broke down and went on dragon search to try and find a dragon (or two) that would eventually lead me to my goal.

2ABRw5Z.png
This boy is my goal! (with Fire or Lightning eyes)

Fallingfreely, you have this dragon (unnamed) in your lair:

25463932_350.png

and madkingash, you have Amber in your lair:

24583722_350.png

and long story short, I would do ANYTHING if you two would breed your dragons together and sell me a hatchling with a Copper tert. I will pay any amount you ask ; _; I just have the mightiest need and this is the only sane way for me to go about attempting to obtain a dream dragon of mine that currently doesn't exist on the site yet!

I hope you don't mind that I pinged you. Please let me know if you'd be willing to help?
An old, oddball Earthie. Stop by for some Dragon Bios and Clan Lore!
jIRALXN.png
She/Her, 29, Pan/Queer, USA, FR+3
@KraalofBhaga - What a lovely dream dragon, I'd be happy to help!
@KraalofBhaga - What a lovely dream dragon, I'd be happy to help!
@FallingFreely

aaahhh thank you so so much! :D Hopefully this works...

@madkingash

; w; would you be willing to help as well? Like I said, I'd love to pay any amount for a stud service!
@FallingFreely

aaahhh thank you so so much! :D Hopefully this works...

@madkingash

; w; would you be willing to help as well? Like I said, I'd love to pay any amount for a stud service!
jIRALXN.png
@KraalofBhaga

Oh, hey, absolutely! Amber's still got a week before he can breed again, but I'd be willing to loan him out for a little stud session for you!
@KraalofBhaga

Oh, hey, absolutely! Amber's still got a week before he can breed again, but I'd be willing to loan him out for a little stud session for you!
@madkingash

aaAAAAA that would be amazing! Please ping me when he's available!

@FallingFreely

Do either of you happen to have a preference for eyes for the hatchlings? You'd obviously get your pick of any babies that don't have the copper tert that i'm looking for. ^^ I was originally hoping for fire, lightning, or earth. I myself have an Earth lair, but would prefer the lightning or fire.
@madkingash

aaAAAAA that would be amazing! Please ping me when he's available!

@FallingFreely

Do either of you happen to have a preference for eyes for the hatchlings? You'd obviously get your pick of any babies that don't have the copper tert that i'm looking for. ^^ I was originally hoping for fire, lightning, or earth. I myself have an Earth lair, but would prefer the lightning or fire.
jIRALXN.png
@KraalofBhaga - Leaning slightly toward fire eyes, but wouldn't mind earth or lightning.
@KraalofBhaga - Leaning slightly toward fire eyes, but wouldn't mind earth or lightning.
@KraalofBhaga @FallingFreely

Hey, just letting you know, Amber is all ready to breed now. How are we doing this?

Hey, just letting you know, Amber is all ready to breed now. How are we doing this?
@madkingash @FallingFreely

awesome! Well, it looks like Fire eyes seems to be a favorite, so if you feel okay with it I can take both of the dergs and then send them to a fire nest in the nesting group I'm a part of. (I can even ask for a screenshot of the nest, to reassure you guys that your bbs are okay. ^^) Does that sound like an okay idea to both of you?

Also, what would you two like as far as compensation goes? ^^
@madkingash @FallingFreely

awesome! Well, it looks like Fire eyes seems to be a favorite, so if you feel okay with it I can take both of the dergs and then send them to a fire nest in the nesting group I'm a part of. (I can even ask for a screenshot of the nest, to reassure you guys that your bbs are okay. ^^) Does that sound like an okay idea to both of you?

Also, what would you two like as far as compensation goes? ^^
jIRALXN.png

That sounds just fine to me! Honestly, I don't even know what to ask for in terms of compensation. Treasure is fine, all its costing me is a breeding cycle. I'd even be fine with selling Amber for a decent price. But either way, I can send him on over to you, and we'll figure out numbers.

That sounds just fine to me! Honestly, I don't even know what to ask for in terms of compensation. Treasure is fine, all its costing me is a breeding cycle. I'd even be fine with selling Amber for a decent price. But either way, I can send him on over to you, and we'll figure out numbers.
@KraalofBhaga @madkingash

Sounds good! A screenshot would be nice :) If there's more than one hatchling and it's not your dream dragon, I'd love one as compensation, otherwise whatever you think is fair in treasure.
@KraalofBhaga @madkingash

Sounds good! A screenshot would be nice :) If there's more than one hatchling and it's not your dream dragon, I'd love one as compensation, otherwise whatever you think is fair in treasure.
1 2