Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cuddle Plushie Paradise![CLOSED FOR NOW]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@Superfootmad Aw man, that sucks!! D: Hope that gets sorted out!
@Superfootmad Aw man, that sucks!! D: Hope that gets sorted out!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Words can't explain how much this sucks, lol... got my hands on a laptop for now, so I'll be doing some sidework for this while I can!!
Words can't explain how much this sucks, lol... got my hands on a laptop for now, so I'll be doing some sidework for this while I can!!
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
Bumping, just for the sake of it. We'll be open eventually!
Bumping, just for the sake of it. We'll be open eventually!
tumblr_ny8jycfInL1ufq550o1_100.gif "Because the world isn't as terrible as you think." -Celty
@Katzaklaw
I have quit Flight rising, and Opalhawk will take her job in my place.
@Katzaklaw
I have quit Flight rising, and Opalhawk will take her job in my place.
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
@Lesserdog128
Alright!! Thank-you for informing me!! Was wonderful having you as part of the team :)

@Opalhawk
Hello!! We're in a period of inactivity right now, I'm afraid, due to my not having a PC at the moment, but welcome welcome :)
@Lesserdog128
Alright!! Thank-you for informing me!! Was wonderful having you as part of the team :)

@Opalhawk
Hello!! We're in a period of inactivity right now, I'm afraid, due to my not having a PC at the moment, but welcome welcome :)
Can I do something to help you guys stay open? Deliever plushes or something?

@Katzaklaw
Can I do something to help you guys stay open? Deliever plushes or something?

@Katzaklaw
@Entei236
We're kinda sorta open, it's just been a really rough time for me as of late. If you'd like to deliver plushies, then that would be wonderful! I can send you them as you need them; and if you'd to be added to the list of deliver-ers? I can also do that!!

I'm hoping to be and and going in time to start gathering resources for a Halloween event with the organization; but it all depends on UPS getting me my PC back in good time.
@Entei236
We're kinda sorta open, it's just been a really rough time for me as of late. If you'd like to deliver plushies, then that would be wonderful! I can send you them as you need them; and if you'd to be added to the list of deliver-ers? I can also do that!!

I'm hoping to be and and going in time to start gathering resources for a Halloween event with the organization; but it all depends on UPS getting me my PC back in good time.
@Katzaklaw i understand! Just tell me who to send them to. I'l buy the dolls myself if I need to
@Katzaklaw i understand! Just tell me who to send them to. I'l buy the dolls myself if I need to
@Entei236
Sorry for the delay; been VERY busy.

As for deliveries, a good thing to do might be to lurk around gen discussion to find people who need a pickmeup until we re-open-- if you let me know their deity, i'll toss you a plushie!
@Entei236
Sorry for the delay; been VERY busy.

As for deliveries, a good thing to do might be to lurk around gen discussion to find people who need a pickmeup until we re-open-- if you let me know their deity, i'll toss you a plushie!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58