Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ari's Shiny/Event Trades & Wonderbread!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Bulbababe Connecting now!
@Bulbababe Connecting now!
lL0TUQg.png
@Arigato9000

Sorry I had some problems getting pokemon black 2 to work but I'm coming online now!
@Arigato9000

Sorry I had some problems getting pokemon black 2 to work but I'm coming online now!
Trying to fill up your pokedex? Click here -->bulbasaur.gifcharmander.gifsquirtle.gif
@Arigato9000

Apologies again for the delay, thank you so much for the Spritzee! <3
@Arigato9000

Apologies again for the delay, thank you so much for the Spritzee! <3
Trying to fill up your pokedex? Click here -->bulbasaur.gifcharmander.gifsquirtle.gif
This should probably be in the raffles/give away forum as this forum is for off-topic discussions. You're also not allowed to bump threads in here
This should probably be in the raffles/give away forum as this forum is for off-topic discussions. You're also not allowed to bump threads in here
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
@Arigato9000

I could breed a Deino, EV train it, and evolve it if you like? Might take a little while though ^w^
@Arigato9000

I could breed a Deino, EV train it, and evolve it if you like? Might take a little while though ^w^
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki id like that, thanks! When you do get her, can you please name her Scylla?
@Selki id like that, thanks! When you do get her, can you please name her Scylla?
lL0TUQg.png
@Arigato9000

Hi! Would you take a shiny Manectric and a shiny Eevee for your Jirachi and Lilligant? I don't have them now, but I could hunt for them later.
@Arigato9000

Hi! Would you take a shiny Manectric and a shiny Eevee for your Jirachi and Lilligant? I don't have them now, but I could hunt for them later.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
@Snowdin I'd rather not make that trade, but thank you anyway!
@Snowdin I'd rather not make that trade, but thank you anyway!
lL0TUQg.png
Scylla has been bred- she has the Nature Modest and I'm currently training her in Sp Atk.
Scylla has been bred- she has the Nature Modest and I'm currently training her in Sp Atk.
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki thank you!
@Selki thank you!
lL0TUQg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6