Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ari's Shiny/Event Trades & Wonderbread!
@Arigato9000

Anything's fine, surprise me! :D I'll add you as a friend, I'm Serena

(if you want to, I can send her over, you can double-check it's what you asked for, then trade again so I can receive whatever you planned to trade me?)

changed some things in paranthesis
@Arigato9000

Anything's fine, surprise me! :D I'll add you as a friend, I'm Serena

(if you want to, I can send her over, you can double-check it's what you asked for, then trade again so I can receive whatever you planned to trade me?)

changed some things in paranthesis
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki we don't need to take so many steps. I trust you. I'm Arigato.
@Selki we don't need to take so many steps. I trust you. I'm Arigato.
lL0TUQg.png
@Arigato9000 i hav a shiny eelektross, i was wondering i could get the shiny dragalge for it :o?
@Arigato9000 i hav a shiny eelektross, i was wondering i could get the shiny dragalge for it :o?
ZpHXXXr.gif
@Brionne sure! What's your Friend Code?
@Brionne sure! What's your Friend Code?
lL0TUQg.png
@Arigato9000 5000-6149-7226
@Arigato9000 5000-6149-7226
ZpHXXXr.gif
@Brionne okay! I'll have to wait until like 4((2 FR time)) to make the trade if that's alright.
@Brionne okay! I'll have to wait until like 4((2 FR time)) to make the trade if that's alright.
lL0TUQg.png
@Arigato its ok, trade u later then
@Arigato its ok, trade u later then
ZpHXXXr.gif
@Brionne hey, I'm ready to trade! Can you register my friend code first? My name on there is Arigato!
@Brionne hey, I'm ready to trade! Can you register my friend code first? My name on there is Arigato!
lL0TUQg.png
@Arigato9000 registered ur code
@Arigato9000 registered ur code
ZpHXXXr.gif
@Brionne alright! Ive registered you and I'm ready to trade! I'm Arigato there too and I'm on Alpha Sapphire.
@Brionne alright! Ive registered you and I'm ready to trade! I'm Arigato there too and I'm on Alpha Sapphire.
lL0TUQg.png