Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 410 411
Oh my god guys. I found the most awful player ever. Not playing wise, but personality wise and...I want to just keel over
Oh my god guys. I found the most awful player ever. Not playing wise, but personality wise and...I want to just keel over
ChawcsW.png
So I'm going on vacation and won't be able to play Overwatch or check this thread for a week ;^; I am so sad. Thus my friend and I have decided to compile a few of our greatest fails to watch while I am in the airport. I thought they were pretty funny so I figured I would share them with all the Overwatch fans. ^^ Please enjoy my humiliation as I cry and suffer Overwatch withdraws!^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbInIQxbuJY

So I'm going on vacation and won't be able to play Overwatch or check this thread for a week ;^; I am so sad. Thus my friend and I have decided to compile a few of our greatest fails to watch while I am in the airport. I thought they were pretty funny so I figured I would share them with all the Overwatch fans. ^^ Please enjoy my humiliation as I cry and suffer Overwatch withdraws!^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbInIQxbuJY

FRT+1
@America50ftw

Noooo, my smol Genji bab! ;-; I hope you enjoy your vacation though, we'll be here when you get back to share our stupid moments and totally not so epic potgs!
@America50ftw

Noooo, my smol Genji bab! ;-; I hope you enjoy your vacation though, we'll be here when you get back to share our stupid moments and totally not so epic potgs!
4eULBaO.png
My favorite potgs have to be the afk torbjörns. Like this one where he got 5 kills in hanamura. The whole potg was, mercy ressing him and he not even using ulti and standing still in the corner...
My favorite potgs have to be the afk torbjörns. Like this one where he got 5 kills in hanamura. The whole potg was, mercy ressing him and he not even using ulti and standing still in the corner...
sIYtCYI.png
@NovaRaptor

Thanks Nova ;^; I am going to be so far behind when I get back! Dx But at least I can cool off a bit. The last match I played has me saltier than the dead sea >:( I was Mercy and naturally somebody decided that I wasn't doing my job, psh. You know it's very hard to heal people when your dead because NO ONE PROTECTS YOU! *ahem* Anyway they were a D.va and they purposefully flew off the map while I was flying with them just to kill me and typed haha. Freakin. Rude! Just wait though. When I am awesome Genji like you I'll show them you don't mess with your healer! >:D

@Kaamos
I particularly enjoy the Symmetra potgs when she just sits on her stool when her little tiny turrets wreak havoc on the enemy^^ lol Those sitting emotes are like the best things ever! XD
@NovaRaptor

Thanks Nova ;^; I am going to be so far behind when I get back! Dx But at least I can cool off a bit. The last match I played has me saltier than the dead sea >:( I was Mercy and naturally somebody decided that I wasn't doing my job, psh. You know it's very hard to heal people when your dead because NO ONE PROTECTS YOU! *ahem* Anyway they were a D.va and they purposefully flew off the map while I was flying with them just to kill me and typed haha. Freakin. Rude! Just wait though. When I am awesome Genji like you I'll show them you don't mess with your healer! >:D

@Kaamos
I particularly enjoy the Symmetra potgs when she just sits on her stool when her little tiny turrets wreak havoc on the enemy^^ lol Those sitting emotes are like the best things ever! XD
FRT+1
@America50ftw

:O Haven't they learned in OW school to respect their healers!? People can be so rude sometimes.
@America50ftw

:O Haven't they learned in OW school to respect their healers!? People can be so rude sometimes.
4eULBaO.png
@America50ftw

I had a genji yelling at our Mercy yesterday and I was being kind to the tiny lvl 20 something Mercy like, how the f does she heal you out of sight and so far away idiot.
Anyway, tbh people have become way nicer at higher levels, mostly at least.
@America50ftw

I had a genji yelling at our Mercy yesterday and I was being kind to the tiny lvl 20 something Mercy like, how the f does she heal you out of sight and so far away idiot.
Anyway, tbh people have become way nicer at higher levels, mostly at least.
sIYtCYI.png
@NovaRaptor @Kaamos

I just reached lvl 30 last night so I'm still pretty new to all this Overwatch stuff but even I understand that you don't **** off the healer! Especially when your playing a character who can't self heal:/ And yes, Genji's make it very hard on poor Mercy ;^; Her little wings can't keep uo with his ninja shenanigans! *sigh* But most if not all the Genji's I've run into as Mercy have all been very nice and cute and always thank me^^
@NovaRaptor @Kaamos

I just reached lvl 30 last night so I'm still pretty new to all this Overwatch stuff but even I understand that you don't **** off the healer! Especially when your playing a character who can't self heal:/ And yes, Genji's make it very hard on poor Mercy ;^; Her little wings can't keep uo with his ninja shenanigans! *sigh* But most if not all the Genji's I've run into as Mercy have all been very nice and cute and always thank me^^
FRT+1
@America50ftw

I main Mercy\Lucio and yeah, that happens sometimes - bad people getting angry at their poor little doctor Ziegler. If someone dies it's always Mercy's fault (probably she should somehow divide into 5 little immortal Mercys to heal everyone and to live forever?). Strangely enough, I never heard someone yelling this way at Ana, Lucio or Zen.
@America50ftw

I main Mercy\Lucio and yeah, that happens sometimes - bad people getting angry at their poor little doctor Ziegler. If someone dies it's always Mercy's fault (probably she should somehow divide into 5 little immortal Mercys to heal everyone and to live forever?). Strangely enough, I never heard someone yelling this way at Ana, Lucio or Zen.
84480400.png
@Lae
Huh now that you mention it neither have I. It's always Mercy. Strange I'd never even thought of that. But yes Mercy can't heal stupidity. After all she's not a miracle worker ;) lol I should have totally used that voice line. I have it equipped and everything! Ah well it can't be helped. I can only control myself and there's no use in staying mad. All I can do is git gud and hopefully nit get matched up with them again^^
@Lae
Huh now that you mention it neither have I. It's always Mercy. Strange I'd never even thought of that. But yes Mercy can't heal stupidity. After all she's not a miracle worker ;) lol I should have totally used that voice line. I have it equipped and everything! Ah well it can't be helped. I can only control myself and there's no use in staying mad. All I can do is git gud and hopefully nit get matched up with them again^^
FRT+1
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 410 411