Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello I guess??
hey everyone, I'm Inky :D

I've been trying to snag a FR account for a while, so I was really excited to see registration open recently!!

four days later and I've already suckered myself into buying three more babies sorry not sorry

I haven't touched the forums at all thus far, so that's what I'm doing now ¯\_(?)_/¯
hey everyone, I'm Inky :D

I've been trying to snag a FR account for a while, so I was really excited to see registration open recently!!

four days later and I've already suckered myself into buying three more babies sorry not sorry

I haven't touched the forums at all thus far, so that's what I'm doing now ¯\_(?)_/¯
@InkyEcho

Hello! Nice to meet you ^^

@InkyEcho

Hello! Nice to meet you ^^

I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. - Your daily dose of Dutchness!
x3
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
@Allegoy

and you as well! :D

in other news, my progen's three eggs just hatched! I got two guardians (one male, one female) and a male mirror
@Allegoy

and you as well! :D

in other news, my progen's three eggs just hatched! I got two guardians (one male, one female) and a male mirror
@inkyecho

Congratulations!
@inkyecho

Congratulations!
I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. - Your daily dose of Dutchness!
x3
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
New here too, been waiting for a FR account for AGES, so with two things in common, I say we buy a wedding cake.
New here too, been waiting for a FR account for AGES, so with two things in common, I say we buy a wedding cake.
XHxgasI.gif
Nice to meet yall! I've been here for a few years, but i know very little about the site works haha. Hope yall enjoy it here though!
Nice to meet yall! I've been here for a few years, but i know very little about the site works haha. Hope yall enjoy it here though!
tumblr_inline_oki65yViEP1tfmvub_100.png
Welcome to Flight Rising! So happy to hear you're enjoying yourself so far. If you're looking for more dragons, check out the Raffles forum. Lots of players holding Raffles for newbies. ;)
Welcome to Flight Rising! So happy to hear you're enjoying yourself so far. If you're looking for more dragons, check out the Raffles forum. Lots of players holding Raffles for newbies. ;)
2uequ68.jpg
@InkyEcho

Hey, welcome to FR! Hope you're enjoying it so far! I have a giveaway going on for the new players if you want some free stuff like apparel, dragons, battle stones, skins, and more! Check it out here. :)
@InkyEcho

Hey, welcome to FR! Hope you're enjoying it so far! I have a giveaway going on for the new players if you want some free stuff like apparel, dragons, battle stones, skins, and more! Check it out here. :)
@Onikin666 that's a terrific idea haha

@britneyrox thank you!! I'll definitely take a look :D
@Onikin666 that's a terrific idea haha

@britneyrox thank you!! I'll definitely take a look :D