Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 171 172
HOLY ****! This is the greatest thing since the Light Sprite...

Damn FR, you're really upping your game.

Also if someone could please tell me what level u need for the recipes, that would be great.
HOLY ****! This is the greatest thing since the Light Sprite...

Damn FR, you're really upping your game.

Also if someone could please tell me what level u need for the recipes, that would be great.
At first sight I got a little weird,But now I think they have a different glamour,wild and cute
At first sight I got a little weird,But now I think they have a different glamour,wild and cute
riko_by_thurder2020-dbvlyuq.png
I'd just like to say that THIS IS AMAZING

Seriously, I've been here for around a year, and I'd practically given up hope for a new breed, and was going to be content with the new genes, and then all of a sudden, my friend who also plays FR comes up to me and says: Did you see the new breed?

And since I hadn't checked the home page that morning, I started freaking out, and immediately checked the home page, and behold, there it was! A new breed. Words can't describe how much I started freaking out. Seriously, all of you guys are amazing.

Thanks, to all of the admins on here.
I'd just like to say that THIS IS AMAZING

Seriously, I've been here for around a year, and I'd practically given up hope for a new breed, and was going to be content with the new genes, and then all of a sudden, my friend who also plays FR comes up to me and says: Did you see the new breed?

And since I hadn't checked the home page that morning, I started freaking out, and immediately checked the home page, and behold, there it was! A new breed. Words can't describe how much I started freaking out. Seriously, all of you guys are amazing.

Thanks, to all of the admins on here.
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
I love the new breed! They're fat, frilled monitor lizards and I love them to bits. They're ADORABLE.
I love the new breed! They're fat, frilled monitor lizards and I love them to bits. They're ADORABLE.
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
Y E S
OHMYHECK
Y E S
OHMYHECK
Oh that's why Baldwin was changing! XD I noticed the subtle changes and was like... what is going on.
Oh that's why Baldwin was changing! XD I noticed the subtle changes and was like... what is going on.
I freakin love the new breed like omg.
I freakin love the new breed like omg.
order27_zpsuzatfofw.png fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngFR +3
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngshe/her
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngWishlist
Finally!!!! A new breed!!!

Why does it have to be brewed!!!

(Doesn't use baldwin)
Finally!!!! A new breed!!!

Why does it have to be brewed!!!

(Doesn't use baldwin)
542vgw7.png
They kind of look like komodo dragons, but also like swamp creatures. I like them a lot already :D
They kind of look like komodo dragons, but also like swamp creatures. I like them a lot already :D
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 171 172