Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Croc-lets!
1 2 3 4
@Vhyxalas If no one adopts the second baby... can I? (:
@Vhyxalas If no one adopts the second baby... can I? (:
fPNGD1Y.png
@kristin

another! well I don't see why not :D
I'll give it a little while to see if anyone pops in, but if no one else has responded in a few hours he's all yours
@kristin

another! well I don't see why not :D
I'll give it a little while to see if anyone pops in, but if no one else has responded in a few hours he's all yours
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas That sounds fantastic! I just had a subspecies verified... and the crocs are perfect!

[url]
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1861614#post_20072415[/url]
Link to subspecies just so that you know. I have a guy that I am waiting to get a triple croc mate from too I am soooo excited! I have a double croc from his last nest.

But, yeah. Wait to see if someone else wants the beautiful dragon :)
@Vhyxalas That sounds fantastic! I just had a subspecies verified... and the crocs are perfect!

[url]
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1861614#post_20072415[/url]
Link to subspecies just so that you know. I have a guy that I am waiting to get a triple croc mate from too I am soooo excited! I have a double croc from his last nest.

But, yeah. Wait to see if someone else wants the beautiful dragon :)
fPNGD1Y.png
@kristin

So I've been caught up in bogsnek hype, but since no one else has listed interest for this time, if you'd like a second one youre welcome to Acco!
@kristin

So I've been caught up in bogsnek hype, but since no one else has listed interest for this time, if you'd like a second one youre welcome to Acco!
KVbkgOZ.png
Yay! Crocodiles! thank you :) sending you a PM
Yay! Crocodiles! thank you :) sending you a PM
fPNGD1Y.png
@Thardus
@Trachynawb
@Dendariis
@Amaymon

Good news everyone! Steve and Terri looked at my pinglist and had four beautiful babies just for you all :D I will probably take a break from breeding them after this clutch, until I get more interest popping up. As a result, I'm willing to hold these babes for a little while if your vaults are still suffering from the bogglepocalypse (totally worth it tho).

We got a nice even split, two boys and two girls (their first!). I'll be naming them shortly. Amaymon gets first pick thanks to the boon payment but after that the other three are ready to take! I'm keeping the price at 165k, and I'd actually prefer to get treasure this time if able (more gene projects yay...). That being said, I am physically incapable of refusing gems so I won't complain if that's your better option ^^

@Thardus
@Trachynawb
@Dendariis
@Amaymon

Good news everyone! Steve and Terri looked at my pinglist and had four beautiful babies just for you all :D I will probably take a break from breeding them after this clutch, until I get more interest popping up. As a result, I'm willing to hold these babes for a little while if your vaults are still suffering from the bogglepocalypse (totally worth it tho).

We got a nice even split, two boys and two girls (their first!). I'll be naming them shortly. Amaymon gets first pick thanks to the boon payment but after that the other three are ready to take! I'm keeping the price at 165k, and I'd actually prefer to get treasure this time if able (more gene projects yay...). That being said, I am physically incapable of refusing gems so I won't complain if that's your better option ^^

KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas

Hi there! I actually have treasure now! (Thank goodness for holidays). If she's still available, would I be able to purchase Cookie from you?
@Vhyxalas

Hi there! I actually have treasure now! (Thank goodness for holidays). If she's still available, would I be able to purchase Cookie from you?
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus

I think that'd be good! there's still a male and a female left for our boon donor so they'll still have a choice of either. Just shoot me a CR!
@Thardus

I think that'd be good! there's still a male and a female left for our boon donor so they'll still have a choice of either. Just shoot me a CR!
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas

Will do! Thanks!
@Vhyxalas

Will do! Thanks!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
Both the female crocs have gone to good homes, which leaves Graham and Weipa still up for grabs. Bonus round, as part of Amaymon's "payment", they sent me some cuuuuute pictures of their crocodile skinks, which I figure is relevant enough for this thread. [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/71e174cdb88ebbde050508e222a96c7b/tumblr_oe8wr5VXIX1tccr3io1_540.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4ccdef53fd4089f6fc9dd9ea1bbf81bd/tumblr_oe8wr5VXIX1tccr3io2_540.jpg[/img]
Both the female crocs have gone to good homes, which leaves Graham and Weipa still up for grabs.

Bonus round, as part of Amaymon's "payment", they sent me some cuuuuute pictures of their crocodile skinks, which I figure is relevant enough for this thread.

tumblr_oe8wr5VXIX1tccr3io1_540.jpg
tumblr_oe8wr5VXIX1tccr3io2_540.jpg
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 3 4