Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 171 172
Level 16? Nice to know I will be able to get one in about a year or two
Level 16? Nice to know I will be able to get one in about a year or two
Those dragon-lizzards should have been new dragon breed for FR tbh XD
Those dragon-lizzards should have been new dragon breed for FR tbh XD
6klg2iF.png
If I had my hands on 15 of these my entire lair would consist of them by now. I'll be able to afford one before I'll be able to alchemize one though, but luckily, my alchemy junk is selling extra fast today.
If I had my hands on 15 of these my entire lair would consist of them by now. I'll be able to afford one before I'll be able to alchemize one though, but luckily, my alchemy junk is selling extra fast today.
Hey there, my name's Rook! I go by he/him.
I am 3 hours ahead of server time.
> Twitter > Tumblr
Where the hell did they get this idea?
Where the hell did they get this idea?
I love them!
I love them!
I got home today to find my husband had made me an egg. Only with you people could I say that and it make sense + you understand the love :p
I got home today to find my husband had made me an egg. Only with you people could I say that and it make sense + you understand the love :p
my heart started pounding from joy after seeing a new breed to be honest
my heart started pounding from joy after seeing a new breed to be honest
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
DRAT!!! I'm level 13, but need 16 for this. It's going to be a long time before I get one. T-T
DRAT!!! I'm level 13, but need 16 for this. It's going to be a long time before I get one. T-T
Interesting, not in a huge hurry to get this breed, though I think I'd like them more if they're necks were shorter, I think that's what bugs me about the artwork a bit, the neck being that thick and long like that. They're playing off Komodo dragons naturally, but real one's necks aren't that long! lol
Interesting, not in a huge hurry to get this breed, though I think I'd like them more if they're necks were shorter, I think that's what bugs me about the artwork a bit, the neck being that thick and long like that. They're playing off Komodo dragons naturally, but real one's necks aren't that long! lol
2ujob5j.jpg
The idealist sees the world as it should be. The realist sees the world as it is. The pessimist sees both.
so cool B) i love the bogsneaks and the snazzy coats!
so cool B) i love the bogsneaks and the snazzy coats!
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 171 172