Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Bogsneak Scroll [H] Ice Sprite
I'd like to do a straight trade, my only catch is that I'm impatient and will probably trade with the person whose scroll is done brewing the fastest lol

Offers
GenimD - 1:30 AM FR time

Done!
I'd like to do a straight trade, my only catch is that I'm impatient and will probably trade with the person whose scroll is done brewing the fastest lol

Offers
GenimD - 1:30 AM FR time

Done!
art_banner_by_altinchakal-d9149ft.png
@sorey I'll do it

edit: my scroll will be done at 1:30 am fr time
@sorey I'll do it

edit: my scroll will be done at 1:30 am fr time
gtXoNKE.png
Down in the forest, we'll sing a chorus.
@GenimD

I'll add you to the OP post, I just want to see if anyone else's is done first. Thanks!
@GenimD

I'll add you to the OP post, I just want to see if anyone else's is done first. Thanks!
^
^
@sorey mine will be ready at 1:30 after rollover as well (I think that was the time the site has gone online again, at least I immediately started brewing after that, so I doubt there'll be someone faster :P)
@sorey mine will be ready at 1:30 after rollover as well (I think that was the time the site has gone online again, at least I immediately started brewing after that, so I doubt there'll be someone faster :P)
@Ravenmoon

ah ok! I'll go with GenimD then because they posted first unless they won't be awake at that hour

@GenimD

hey there! will you be online at 1:30 FR time?
@Ravenmoon

ah ok! I'll go with GenimD then because they posted first unless they won't be awake at that hour

@GenimD

hey there! will you be online at 1:30 FR time?
@sorey Yup! That's 10:30am for me. ^^
@sorey Yup! That's 10:30am for me. ^^
gtXoNKE.png
@GenimD

awesome! i'll set up the crossroads at that time :3 thank you! (just let me know if it looks wonky, it'll be 4:30am here for me so I might be a bit tired lol)
@GenimD

awesome! i'll set up the crossroads at that time :3 thank you! (just let me know if it looks wonky, it'll be 4:30am here for me so I might be a bit tired lol)
@sorey I'll be sure to :p
till then! ^^
@sorey I'll be sure to :p
till then! ^^
gtXoNKE.png