Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | We have Samurai Armor we need Kimonos
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Full support.

I did not know that my dragons needed kimonos until this post showed up. I like the idea of richly designed clothing for my non-fighter dragons; as much as I love the armors sets, we need something for those dragons who rather show off wealth than prowess.
Full support.

I did not know that my dragons needed kimonos until this post showed up. I like the idea of richly designed clothing for my non-fighter dragons; as much as I love the armors sets, we need something for those dragons who rather show off wealth than prowess.
HzGpUHb.png
@Sidegrinder I originally thought so too!! but I was thinking about the artist's workload in terms of how many types of clothing they'd have to draw for relatively small variation as seen through most users with a non-Japanese lens (I'm sure they'd look basically the same to other people when they don't know it in their own cultural context)
I'd love for all types to happen, but I'm a bit of a realist LMAO - if they are to take up this suggestion they'll probably pick one, two max.
@Sidegrinder I originally thought so too!! but I was thinking about the artist's workload in terms of how many types of clothing they'd have to draw for relatively small variation as seen through most users with a non-Japanese lens (I'm sure they'd look basically the same to other people when they don't know it in their own cultural context)
I'd love for all types to happen, but I'm a bit of a realist LMAO - if they are to take up this suggestion they'll probably pick one, two max.
I would love some more flowing cloth apparels. We have plenty of armor and more practical wear -- let's break out the silks!
I would love some more flowing cloth apparels. We have plenty of armor and more practical wear -- let's break out the silks!
Minor necro to throw in my full support for kimono/furisode/yukata to go with the gusoku

I've actually whined about their lack to friends xD
Minor necro to throw in my full support for kimono/furisode/yukata to go with the gusoku

I've actually whined about their lack to friends xD
arcaneshieldl.png iceshieldr.png watershieldl.png lightshieldr.png natureshieldl.png
Bumping in hope someday this actually happens.
Bumping in hope someday this actually happens.
RWw9m2h.png Pixel-lv-1.png
Full support.

I really hope they just call it a Robe. Crane's Robe, Butterfly's Robe etc. The word "Samurai" isn't used in the armor sets, so it matches. And it adds a layer of plausible deniability. The outfits aren't Japanese, they're Japanese-inspired, so it doesn't matter if we get details wrong.
Full support.

I really hope they just call it a Robe. Crane's Robe, Butterfly's Robe etc. The word "Samurai" isn't used in the armor sets, so it matches. And it adds a layer of plausible deniability. The outfits aren't Japanese, they're Japanese-inspired, so it doesn't matter if we get details wrong.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Qnyxz *does a quick sketch* Well this is awkward and full of frustration. Lol. :) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/20b1acbb1de26aa3c80321585639e39d/tumblr_pcuuzue0eC1ti7psgo1_1280.png[/img]
@Qnyxz

*does a quick sketch*

Well this is awkward and full of frustration. Lol. :)

tumblr_pcuuzue0eC1ti7psgo1_1280.png
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
TBH, I would be secretly giddy happy with some really pretty obi sashes. Keep them as separate items from kimonos so we can layer.
TBH, I would be secretly giddy happy with some really pretty obi sashes. Keep them as separate items from kimonos so we can layer.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
This would be ideal, possibly adding to and expanding on the Kabuki sets for the sake of providing matching pieces.
This would be ideal, possibly adding to and expanding on the Kabuki sets for the sake of providing matching pieces.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
This is a great idea. Full support!
This is a great idea. Full support!
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7