Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 171 172
Lmao I drea something like the new breed s few days ago good choice fr they look awesome
Lmao I drea something like the new breed s few days ago good choice fr they look awesome
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
AHHH THIS BREED IS AMAZING
AHHH THIS BREED IS AMAZING
THE BABY BOG'S ART, IM CRYING.

THE BABY BOG'S ART, IM CRYING.

Please do not ping me randomly.
Feel free to inquire about any nests, though.
Aaaah i actually had predicted the fin on the female one and a squat thing based on the old infamous cape image ! so exited to finally see them implemented! it's great to have more chubby breeds c:

but also omg this means baldwin literally is playing god since all the other breeds were made by deities..

Edit: they look great in the updated pirate apparel this is so perfect (remind me of Billy Bones from the Treasure Planet adaptation)
Aaaah i actually had predicted the fin on the female one and a squat thing based on the old infamous cape image ! so exited to finally see them implemented! it's great to have more chubby breeds c:

but also omg this means baldwin literally is playing god since all the other breeds were made by deities..

Edit: they look great in the updated pirate apparel this is so perfect (remind me of Billy Bones from the Treasure Planet adaptation)
[color=#006ab8]These things are just so many types of precious, can't wait to get my first scroll done tomorrow! ~ ♥ And I NEED TO DRAW THESE. I think that they will be the funnest breed to do art for :3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/diVjqia.png[/img]
These things are just so many types of precious, can't wait to get my first scroll done tomorrow! ~ ♥

And I NEED TO DRAW THESE. I think that they will be the funnest breed to do art for :3
diVjqia.png
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
KOMODO DRAGON DRAGONS!!
KOMODO DRAGON DRAGONS!!
FINALLY!!!!
FINALLY!!!!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
ohmygodOHMYGOD I swear I would sell my soul for a breed change scroll OH MY GOD SOMEONE TELL ME A METHOD HOW TO LEVEL UP BREWING FAST PLEEAAASEEEE *cries above the number 6*
ohmygodOHMYGOD I swear I would sell my soul for a breed change scroll OH MY GOD SOMEONE TELL ME A METHOD HOW TO LEVEL UP BREWING FAST PLEEAAASEEEE *cries above the number 6*
New dragons! :D
New dragons! :D
ew9u8Xp.png
Anyone have one yet? I wanna see one..
Anyone have one yet? I wanna see one..
TBD
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 171 172