Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, All Must Go!
1 2
@AvadaCadaver I'll take Slaughter! 60kt?

I will probably take more (I'm switching to Plague at the end of the month and need more Plaguey dragons) but I want to look. ^^
@AvadaCadaver I'll take Slaughter! 60kt?

I will probably take more (I'm switching to Plague at the end of the month and need more Plaguey dragons) but I want to look. ^^
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@seamadeland Sounds good, feel free to send a CR whenever you wish!
@seamadeland Sounds good, feel free to send a CR whenever you wish!
@AvadaCadaver

Setting up CR~ old dragons are love

I would love Amnesia; also, Yakone's lore is glorious; I'd love her and her mate (with the intent of keeping her lore how wonderful ooh). How much for them?

I also really love Rotskull, Hemolysis, Caspar and your unnamed sand/blood/blood Imperial, but there is probably a limit to how much I can spend, unless you're willing to take gems as well as treasure ^^
@AvadaCadaver

Setting up CR~ old dragons are love

I would love Amnesia; also, Yakone's lore is glorious; I'd love her and her mate (with the intent of keeping her lore how wonderful ooh). How much for them?

I also really love Rotskull, Hemolysis, Caspar and your unnamed sand/blood/blood Imperial, but there is probably a limit to how much I can spend, unless you're willing to take gems as well as treasure ^^
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@AvadaCadaver Could I buy one of the XXX blood girls for 12kt?
@AvadaCadaver Could I buy one of the XXX blood girls for 12kt?
*screeches*
@seamadeland I'm glad you like them :) Yakone and Aleksei are currently on a nest, but they'd bio 50kt together once they hatch. Amnesia herself would be 35kt.

I'd be happy to take gems, or mixed if it's more convenient!
@seamadeland I'm glad you like them :) Yakone and Aleksei are currently on a nest, but they'd bio 50kt together once they hatch. Amnesia herself would be 35kt.

I'd be happy to take gems, or mixed if it's more convenient!
@Aleryss I was thinking maybe 15kt, if that's alright! Feel free to send a CR whenever you're ready, for either
@Aleryss I was thinking maybe 15kt, if that's alright! Feel free to send a CR whenever you're ready, for either
@AvadaCadaver Could you do 30kt each?
@AvadaCadaver Could you do 30kt each?
54IVqpH.png MZSEWS2.png
LhssI0m.png
HJLIYn4.png
sQECp2x.png
Ms8zPwX.png

mbximqP.gif
tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1.gif
m5Wt3n0.png
@JurassicPark Sounds good to me! Feel free to send a CR whenever you're ready
@JurassicPark Sounds good to me! Feel free to send a CR whenever you're ready
@AvadaCadaver
Im not sure if this is still open, but could I have Kyarkeci for 15 kt if it is?
@AvadaCadaver
Im not sure if this is still open, but could I have Kyarkeci for 15 kt if it is?
G3prMet.png Wishlist
7UXlQKU.gif
Over 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
1 2