Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Runes: A Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
YES!
YES!
I think I'm in love. <3
I think I'm in love. <3
Omg
I love this glowing effect if the colors suit together.. I am in love with this tertiary <3
Omg
I love this glowing effect if the colors suit together.. I am in love with this tertiary <3
Let the plague take over your life...
SHADOWHUNTERS!!!!
SHADOWHUNTERS!!!!

2m7ddvs.png

lco07.gif
;O;
The new gene, just aaaaaa

And the familiars I cant rn aAAAAAAA

I need those Skiras tho

;O;
The new gene, just aaaaaa

And the familiars I cant rn aAAAAAAA

I need those Skiras tho

enhanced-buzz-wide-7213-1429715695-38.jpg
aaaa i JUST caught a glimpse of it in the marketplace about an hour ago, i actually took a screenshot because i've never saw it in stock before

sadly, it's too much money and would take all of mine :( + im doing no spendtember so i cant buy it anyways lol
aaaa i JUST caught a glimpse of it in the marketplace about an hour ago, i actually took a screenshot because i've never saw it in stock before

sadly, it's too much money and would take all of mine :( + im doing no spendtember so i cant buy it anyways lol
sgn787.jpg
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
[img]http://http://i.imgur.com/TCSXjqe.jpg[/img]
How much does runes cost in the market place? I got tired of waiting for them to restock so i bought a scroll of them in the ah :,)
How much does runes cost in the market place? I got tired of waiting for them to restock so i bought a scroll of them in the ah :,)
pm me if you have lioden! noot noot
@Hace Without dom, it's 190,000 treasure. The sell value also tells you the MP price (just add an extra zero)
@Hace Without dom, it's 190,000 treasure. The sell value also tells you the MP price (just add an extra zero)
hFT3jNj.png
@ChiliIcecream
Whoa, the one i bought was only 177kt.
@ChiliIcecream
Whoa, the one i bought was only 177kt.
pm me if you have lioden! noot noot
I really want a dragon with this gene but they are all sooooo expensive! :(
I really want a dragon with this gene but they are all sooooo expensive! :(
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89