Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let us play chess
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Chess would be fun! Maybe varying levels of A.I. difficulty, too.
Chess would be fun! Maybe varying levels of A.I. difficulty, too.
vbb5nz.png
YES!!!
Chess would be incredible! Even if I know only 3/4 of the rules I definetly support this idea!
YES!!!
Chess would be incredible! Even if I know only 3/4 of the rules I definetly support this idea!
I would love it if chess showed up in the fairgrounds (unrelated to having collected all the pieces even)!
I would love it if chess showed up in the fairgrounds (unrelated to having collected all the pieces even)!
Support. I love chess and this would be wonderful.
Support. I love chess and this would be wonderful.

~It/Its or He/Him~
I've been thinking about this also! I'd love for if you get all the parts [and even a chess board also?] you can play chess! You can play with other people or a computer! c:
Also this could be an achievement?
Support!
I've been thinking about this also! I'd love for if you get all the parts [and even a chess board also?] you can play chess! You can play with other people or a computer! c:
Also this could be an achievement?
Support!
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
I started this thread ages ago XD, it's always interesting when someone goes to the trouble to dig it up
I started this thread ages ago XD, it's always interesting when someone goes to the trouble to dig it up
Visit my Obsidian, Neon wings sale: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=569815
934058_474662662602678_1542009631_n.jpg
It's a neat idea! Although I don't know how well it would work as fairgrounds - people already complain about the time games take, and a chess match against another player or the computer would take quite awhile, too.
It's a neat idea! Although I don't know how well it would work as fairgrounds - people already complain about the time games take, and a chess match against another player or the computer would take quite awhile, too.
Support this!
Support this!
my_banner1_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9izgrt.jpg
I'm your follower in the light,
Yet I'm invisible in the night.
At various sizes I appear,
I won't harm you, have no fear.
699.Pots150.FixeddotDice_zpsx6o5jen6.png my_banner2_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9iz56q.png
Support~
perhaps it can be another arcanist game
Support~
perhaps it can be another arcanist game
Support!
Support!
Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7