Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I've been waiting forever
I've had FR open in a tab on my computer for what feels like months. (Even though it was more like a week or two) I've been waiting for the sign ups to be open. I was actually at work when I got the notification from facebook and I took my break immediately in order to sign up! I've seen it around and always found it fascinating, now I'm finally part of the community!
I've had FR open in a tab on my computer for what feels like months. (Even though it was more like a week or two) I've been waiting for the sign ups to be open. I was actually at work when I got the notification from facebook and I took my break immediately in order to sign up! I've seen it around and always found it fascinating, now I'm finally part of the community!
PlagueflightswitchArcane_zps4ab49c14.gif
The Plague is in us all
@milo515

Nice to have you! Ill send you some stuff to get you started <3
@milo515

Nice to have you! Ill send you some stuff to get you started <3
I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. - Your daily dose of Dutchness!
x3
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
@milo515
welcome sendingover some stuff!
@milo515
welcome sendingover some stuff!

9Ec97kg.png
@Allegoy It said I couldn't accept the trade, but I appreciate the offer! Thank you guys for the warm welcome <3

@darkmicewar The apparel you sent did look great on Eutechios. I actually had another piece of the same set before so it looks great. :)
@Allegoy It said I couldn't accept the trade, but I appreciate the offer! Thank you guys for the warm welcome <3

@darkmicewar The apparel you sent did look great on Eutechios. I actually had another piece of the same set before so it looks great. :)
The Plague is in us all
@milo515
thats great. do you need any other piece of it? im drowning in shadowscale :P
@milo515
thats great. do you need any other piece of it? im drowning in shadowscale :P

9Ec97kg.png
@darkmicewar
I have the Chest Gaurd, the Greaves, and the Tail Gaurd. I'm not sure what other pieces there are :P
@darkmicewar
I have the Chest Gaurd, the Greaves, and the Tail Gaurd. I'm not sure what other pieces there are :P
The Plague is in us all
@milo515
i dont believe i have all but ill send you the others i have! :D
@milo515
i dont believe i have all but ill send you the others i have! :D

9Ec97kg.png
@darkmicewar
That's so awesome, thank you :)
@darkmicewar
That's so awesome, thank you :)