Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Runes: A Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 89
This is a really pretty tertiary <3 Can't wait to use it on one of my dergs~
This is a really pretty tertiary <3 Can't wait to use it on one of my dergs~
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
Sorry please, but where I can get thoose new familiars? I mean - locations?(Arcane, fire etc) Which?
Or it`s not metter?
Sorry please, but where I can get thoose new familiars? I mean - locations?(Arcane, fire etc) Which?
Or it`s not metter?
save_me_by_hantari-daauaym.png
the price on the auction house is dropping. I still wont pay more than they are worth in the Marketplace since usually they are less than the market price
the price on the auction house is dropping. I still wont pay more than they are worth in the Marketplace since usually they are less than the market price
@Riko17 The Skiras can be found in hunting - all regions will drop one of them, but which region drops what version, that information hasn't been officially released and is up to the community to find out. There are a few guides that try to keep track of what regions yield which items. But if you are still looking for both of them, it doesn't matter where you hunt :) Only once you are looking for a specific version (for example you already have the striped skira and now want the other) it will matter where exactly you are looking. :)

(Same goes for the moles - all 11 regions drop one mole, 5 regions will drop one version while the other 6 drop the other :))
@Riko17 The Skiras can be found in hunting - all regions will drop one of them, but which region drops what version, that information hasn't been officially released and is up to the community to find out. There are a few guides that try to keep track of what regions yield which items. But if you are still looking for both of them, it doesn't matter where you hunt :) Only once you are looking for a specific version (for example you already have the striped skira and now want the other) it will matter where exactly you are looking. :)

(Same goes for the moles - all 11 regions drop one mole, 5 regions will drop one version while the other 6 drop the other :))
Please delete the glow effect from runes ;
;;
Please delete the glow effect from runes ;
;;
R3OpbRR.png
I love the new art and just the updates in general! Good Job!
I love the new art and just the updates in general! Good Job!
Snagged a copy for my arcane girl here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24881524] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248816/24881524_350.png[/img] [/url] Also found a barred skira hunting in fire this morning. c:
Snagged a copy for my arcane girl here!

24881524_350.png

Also found a barred skira hunting in fire this morning. c:
Why can't I find the Runes scroll in the marketplace? Did you run out of bits to print them on?
Why can't I find the Runes scroll in the marketplace? Did you run out of bits to print them on?
This is a pattern of information that causes certain bits of your screen to light up
The genes are amazing. Absolutely love them!
The genes are amazing. Absolutely love them!
ROyFQqy.png
@Chaoseed "Snipers" are buying them to list them in the Auction House for profit, so that's why you won't be able to find them in the Marketplace (unless you're really fast and well timed)
@Chaoseed "Snipers" are buying them to list them in the Auction House for profit, so that's why you won't be able to find them in the Marketplace (unless you're really fast and well timed)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 89