Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bachelor thing :) (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SiresQueen I miss this rp so much
@SiresQueen I miss this rp so much
@WolfOfKings

(Same tbh ;-; It was great! </3 )
@WolfOfKings

(Same tbh ;-; It was great! </3 )
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
I still have prism and i honestly still ship them together. In Prism's backstory i have it where he met her and fell for her but lost contact with her when he had to return to his clan and hes been hoping that one day he can run into her again and try to win her affections.

Ive been wanting to save up and turn him into a skydancer if i ever get the chance.

@SiresQueen
I still have prism and i honestly still ship them together. In Prism's backstory i have it where he met her and fell for her but lost contact with her when he had to return to his clan and hes been hoping that one day he can run into her again and try to win her affections.

Ive been wanting to save up and turn him into a skydancer if i ever get the chance.

@SiresQueen
@WolfOfKings

(That's so cute! Unfortunately I have been really busy Dx I haven't had time to get on for a long time. Perhaps if I get a break ill contact you! ;)
@WolfOfKings

(That's so cute! Unfortunately I have been really busy Dx I haven't had time to get on for a long time. Perhaps if I get a break ill contact you! ;)
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
1 2 3 4 5 6 7