Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with LunarNightmare (Private RP)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Me - *sneezes suddenly* huh, somebody must be talking about me. Huh, oh well. Let's go find the incubators.

Rose ~ I actually don't know where mom is at. She said some thing about needing to visit somebody about something.
Me - *sneezes suddenly* huh, somebody must be talking about me. Huh, oh well. Let's go find the incubators.

Rose ~ I actually don't know where mom is at. She said some thing about needing to visit somebody about something.
Ty-
I think Asriel knows where they are

Demon-
Huh? Well, you kids shouldn't be left alone, especially you Dark
Ty-
I think Asriel knows where they are

Demon-
Huh? Well, you kids shouldn't be left alone, especially you Dark
Darkri** *blinks and looks at Demon with a confused look*

Rose ~ It is ok, Auntie Gira is here.

Me - Ok i will go look for her. *goes inside and almost runs into Demon* Oh, hello Demon. How are you? I haven't seen you in a long time.
Darkri** *blinks and looks at Demon with a confused look*

Rose ~ It is ok, Auntie Gira is here.

Me - Ok i will go look for her. *goes inside and almost runs into Demon* Oh, hello Demon. How are you? I haven't seen you in a long time.
Demon-
*Laughs*
Im kidding Dark
*Looks at Fallen*
It has been a very long time my dear, i was just dropping off some presets for the girls is all, but i have a very special gift for you
Demon-
*Laughs*
Im kidding Dark
*Looks at Fallen*
It has been a very long time my dear, i was just dropping off some presets for the girls is all, but i have a very special gift for you
Me - Hello Dark, and a special gift? I wonder what that could be. Dark honey, can you go find Asriel and ask her where the egg incubators are at for me?

Darkri** *nods and teleports off to find her*

Me - Hello Dark, and a special gift? I wonder what that could be. Dark honey, can you go find Asriel and ask her where the egg incubators are at for me?

Darkri** *nods and teleports off to find her*

Dark-
I heard about this cute little game called "Slime Rancher" where you go around and collect little slimes as use them in a farm, have you heard of it?

Asriel-
*Listening to.music in her room*
Dark-
I heard about this cute little game called "Slime Rancher" where you go around and collect little slimes as use them in a farm, have you heard of it?

Asriel-
*Listening to.music in her room*
Darkri** *Knocks on her door hopefully loud enough for her to hear*

Me - Ya, I have. I just haven't gotten around to buying and playing it. I heard that it is the best way to release stress.

Rose ~ I heard about it too. It sounds like a cool thing to play. and the slimes are really cute!
Darkri** *Knocks on her door hopefully loud enough for her to hear*

Me - Ya, I have. I just haven't gotten around to buying and playing it. I heard that it is the best way to release stress.

Rose ~ I heard about it too. It sounds like a cool thing to play. and the slimes are really cute!
Asriel-
Come in!

Demon-
Well, how about us four take a trip to your very own slime ranch?
*Opens a portal*
Asriel-
Come in!

Demon-
Well, how about us four take a trip to your very own slime ranch?
*Opens a portal*
Darkri** *opens the door and floats over to her wondering how to ask* <Um, miss Asriel? Can you hear me and under stand me?>

Me and Rose ~ Really?!? That would be awesome!!!
Darkri** *opens the door and floats over to her wondering how to ask* <Um, miss Asriel? Can you hear me and under stand me?>

Me and Rose ~ Really?!? That would be awesome!!!
Asriel-
*Telepathy*
Yes i do Dark, and you can call me Asriel or Azzy, which ever you feel comfortable with, since you are my brother

Demon-
After you guys

LF-
*Runs in*
Asriel-
*Telepathy*
Yes i do Dark, and you can call me Asriel or Azzy, which ever you feel comfortable with, since you are my brother

Demon-
After you guys

LF-
*Runs in*
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18