Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@MissyBeatrix
Choose one from the front page. :)
@MissyBeatrix
Choose one from the front page. :)
@Ashmore

Forgetful or Frost are lovely. I'd like either one if they are still available.

Thanks. :)

@Ashmore

Forgetful or Frost are lovely. I'd like either one if they are still available.

Thanks. :)

@Ashmore

Black Tiger/Caribbean Seraph/Platinum Underbelly, Skydancer Female if she is still available ^^
@Ashmore

Black Tiger/Caribbean Seraph/Platinum Underbelly, Skydancer Female if she is still available ^^
Home of the Lavendel Clan | 6+ FR hours
RGB2.png VQh4fQu.png1apf7yC.gif
@ashmore may i have this one if hes still available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26867447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268675/26867447_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ashmore may i have this one if hes still available?

26867447_350.png
........tumblr_odg4o34r7A1vzztopo1_250.gif
tumblr_odl71ld11h1vzztopo1_250.png
nox
they/them
20 ⋅ isfp/istp
meme god

tumblr_odl7hxvTqG1vzztopo1_75sq.pngtumblr_m7vzw2cqLS1r6o8v2.giftumblr_odl7hxvTqG1vzztopo2_75sq.giftumblr_m7vzw2cqLS1r6o8v2.giftumblr_odl7hxvTqG1vzztopo3_75sq.gif
tumblr_odl71ld11h1vzztopo2_250.png
tumblr_odg4o34r7A1vzztopo2_250.gif
If they aren't already claimed, could I have this one?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26764654
If they aren't already claimed, could I have this one?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26764654
@Ashmore

Yes please! ^-^
@Ashmore

Yes please! ^-^
Cat/Kitty|She/her|Friendly and would love friend requests

Is an actual God, don't question me.
@Ashmore
Your dragons are beautiful!
Would I be able to adopt the Maize Iridescent/Thicket Shimmer/Maize Crackle, Pearlcatcher Female?
Thanks so much in advance!
@Ashmore
Would I be able to adopt the Maize Iridescent/Thicket Shimmer/Maize Crackle, Pearlcatcher Female?
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@Ashmore
@Ashmore
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@Fhionafaye
Frost is already taken, so I'll ping Jazzyleia to send you Forgetful. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@MissyBeatrix
She is, I'll send her for you right away. :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@dragonteen
Of course, I'll send him for you. ^^ Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Firia
Sure thing, I'll ping Hazriel to send him for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@onionbulb
I'll ping meltingglory to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Hazriel
Firia would like to take your Rust Iridescent/Pink Shimmer/Strawberry Underbelly, Imperial male. :)

@Jazzyleia
Fhionafaye would like to take Forgetful. ^^

@meltingglory
onionbulb would like to take your Maize/Thicket/Maize PC Female. :)
@Fhionafaye
Frost is already taken, so I'll ping Jazzyleia to send you Forgetful. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@MissyBeatrix
She is, I'll send her for you right away. :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@dragonteen
Of course, I'll send him for you. ^^ Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Firia
Sure thing, I'll ping Hazriel to send him for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@onionbulb
I'll ping meltingglory to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Hazriel
Firia would like to take your Rust Iridescent/Pink Shimmer/Strawberry Underbelly, Imperial male. :)

@Jazzyleia
Fhionafaye would like to take Forgetful. ^^

@meltingglory
onionbulb would like to take your Maize/Thicket/Maize PC Female. :)
@Ashmore

Sure! I'de love to be on you pinglist! Thanks for the reminder!
@Ashmore

Sure! I'de love to be on you pinglist! Thanks for the reminder!
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18