Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | More SD babies are here!!
1 2 3
@DalphiaRose

You are fine ^^ yes you can I shall set up xroads later today because I have work and just got on to check the site
@DalphiaRose

You are fine ^^ yes you can I shall set up xroads later today because I have work and just got on to check the site
@DalphiaRose @FengQilin

Thank you both so much for helping contribute to get my male ivory skydancer a few months ago! I appreciate it so much and love him to death! I hope you enjoy the beautiful babies my pair made.

@AniPendragon

It's been about two days now and I have yet to get a response from you, if you do not by reset tonight I will be moving you down into the list

@Calidragon

As I said to AniPendragon she has until reset tonight to respond to me if she does not you may have the chocolate/navy girl ^^
@DalphiaRose @FengQilin

Thank you both so much for helping contribute to get my male ivory skydancer a few months ago! I appreciate it so much and love him to death! I hope you enjoy the beautiful babies my pair made.

@AniPendragon

It's been about two days now and I have yet to get a response from you, if you do not by reset tonight I will be moving you down into the list

@Calidragon

As I said to AniPendragon she has until reset tonight to respond to me if she does not you may have the chocolate/navy girl ^^
@Rouin
You're welcome! I love the baby, so I'm happy I helped :D
@Rouin
You're welcome! I love the baby, so I'm happy I helped :D
@Rouin I am actually in need of a male at the moment so I'll be passing until next round anyway, if that's cool
@Rouin I am actually in need of a male at the moment so I'll be passing until next round anyway, if that's cool
@Calidragon that's alright ^^ I'll just have to bump someone else up. I hope that I can get a pretty SD for you for the next round.
@Calidragon that's alright ^^ I'll just have to bump someone else up. I hope that I can get a pretty SD for you for the next round.
@GiftOfArtemis

I noticed you eyeballing the chocolate navy girl. Well this thread has been up for a good two days and I've yet to see responses from anyone else, I'd be willing to let you take her off my hands for 50k if you don't have that I do accept offers, if you simply don't want her anymore just let me know I'll be putting her up in the AH after your response.
@GiftOfArtemis

I noticed you eyeballing the chocolate navy girl. Well this thread has been up for a good two days and I've yet to see responses from anyone else, I'd be willing to let you take her off my hands for 50k if you don't have that I do accept offers, if you simply don't want her anymore just let me know I'll be putting her up in the AH after your response.
I'll have to decline, as yesterday I ran out of lair space! Hopefully some of the hatchies I have for sale will sell. Plus, I need to stop spending so much! Thanks for the offer though, very sweet of you. Good luck selling her!
I'll have to decline, as yesterday I ran out of lair space! Hopefully some of the hatchies I have for sale will sell. Plus, I need to stop spending so much! Thanks for the offer though, very sweet of you. Good luck selling her!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
soon my time shall come!
soon my time shall come!
@Rouin I know I'm not part of your original list, but if you still have that incredible chocolate/navy lady in a few days I'll happily take her off your hands. Would you take about 40k for her? Or is 50k a firm-ish number? I have just under 30k at the moment, but can have the rest by the weekend :)
@Rouin I know I'm not part of your original list, but if you still have that incredible chocolate/navy lady in a few days I'll happily take her off your hands. Would you take about 40k for her? Or is 50k a firm-ish number? I have just under 30k at the moment, but can have the rest by the weekend :)
@Svaeshtari ah I am so sorry I had already gotten rid of her. Though if I happen to get another like her and you are interested, I can send you a ping when and if I do.

@AzureRathalos It is good to see that you are still alive ^^ please do ping me next time other wise I will not see any messages from you.
@Svaeshtari ah I am so sorry I had already gotten rid of her. Though if I happen to get another like her and you are interested, I can send you a ping when and if I do.

@AzureRathalos It is good to see that you are still alive ^^ please do ping me next time other wise I will not see any messages from you.
1 2 3