Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Peace Riders (open!)
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@SagaStoryteller @RedOptics @PanicAtTheDisco

YAAAAY THIS IS GONNA COME BACK~!
So.... how do we go about this?
Are we starting over, or continuing here, or starting up a new thread, etc.
@SagaStoryteller @RedOptics @PanicAtTheDisco

YAAAAY THIS IS GONNA COME BACK~!
So.... how do we go about this?
Are we starting over, or continuing here, or starting up a new thread, etc.
Look at this RP I'm hosting!: Peace Riders: Resurgence
DyYwZkw.png
@FantasyWalker

tbh in my opinion it would be difficult to continue from here as some of our key members have left.
@FantasyWalker

tbh in my opinion it would be difficult to continue from here as some of our key members have left.
2Z6uBh6.png
@RedOptics

Eh... true.
Sooo, new thread + Storyline it is, then?
@RedOptics

Eh... true.
Sooo, new thread + Storyline it is, then?
Look at this RP I'm hosting!: Peace Riders: Resurgence
DyYwZkw.png
@FantasyWalker @RedOptics @SagaStoryteller

I'd love a fresh start honestly, and maybe we can plan ahead some plot or something? I'd love to try out some new characters i've got kicking around. (Maybe @NightShift is game?)
@FantasyWalker @RedOptics @SagaStoryteller

I'd love a fresh start honestly, and maybe we can plan ahead some plot or something? I'd love to try out some new characters i've got kicking around. (Maybe @NightShift is game?)
@FantasyWalker @RedOptics @PanicAtTheDisco

EEEEEEEEEEE I"M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that and by the way I have new dragons I'd love to RP with! Should we keep the main storyline? Or make everything different? Maybe add characters from this thread to help out the ones in the new thread? Otherwise the characters from this thread aren't aloud in the new thread.

Also I might have trouble choosing my main dragon(s) for this thread. Should we have like a fashion show thing, Go to my den see which dragon to choose or a random pick?

We don't really have a lot of people to do this RP with shall we ask buddies or wait on people?
@FantasyWalker @RedOptics @PanicAtTheDisco

EEEEEEEEEEE I"M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that and by the way I have new dragons I'd love to RP with! Should we keep the main storyline? Or make everything different? Maybe add characters from this thread to help out the ones in the new thread? Otherwise the characters from this thread aren't aloud in the new thread.

Also I might have trouble choosing my main dragon(s) for this thread. Should we have like a fashion show thing, Go to my den see which dragon to choose or a random pick?

We don't really have a lot of people to do this RP with shall we ask buddies or wait on people?
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
@RedOptics @FantasyWalker @PanicAtTheDisco

I actually started this thread but lost it I recently found it and started working on it the link is here:
flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1747522
@RedOptics @FantasyWalker @PanicAtTheDisco

I actually started this thread but lost it I recently found it and started working on it the link is here:
flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1747522
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
@SagaStoryteller Hey this rp thread looked really cool! I'd love to be involved if you guys are starting something similar!
@SagaStoryteller Hey this rp thread looked really cool! I'd love to be involved if you guys are starting something similar!
@joly

Great! However i'm not sure if the new thread is going to be similar because we might not have characters from this thread in the new one, but i'll keep you updated. You could try and contact @RedOptics, @FantasyWalker, @PanicAtTheDisco or all of them/none.
@joly

Great! However i'm not sure if the new thread is going to be similar because we might not have characters from this thread in the new one, but i'll keep you updated. You could try and contact @RedOptics, @FantasyWalker, @PanicAtTheDisco or all of them/none.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
@SagaStoryTeller

Its ya boi

A fashion show is my calling. I'd be happy to help you pick out a derg or two xD
@SagaStoryTeller

Its ya boi

A fashion show is my calling. I'd be happy to help you pick out a derg or two xD
2Z6uBh6.png
@RedOptics

Thanks, I wold also like to ask you can @joly join our new thread?
@RedOptics

Thanks, I wold also like to ask you can @joly join our new thread?
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58