Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you saving up for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm saving for the Sprites I don't have (Light, Lightning, Fire, Plague, and Earth). I'm sure it will take forever, but in the meantime, I'm also just saving in general, mostly for Night of the Nocturne, which I'm sure will produce lots of new familiars I'll need to buy. I have 500K treasure right now, which is more than I've had in a good while, what with all the cats and familiars that have debuted recently.
I'm saving for the Sprites I don't have (Light, Lightning, Fire, Plague, and Earth). I'm sure it will take forever, but in the meantime, I'm also just saving in general, mostly for Night of the Nocturne, which I'm sure will produce lots of new familiars I'll need to buy. I have 500K treasure right now, which is more than I've had in a good while, what with all the cats and familiars that have debuted recently.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
Ossein Horror skin and Golden Wing Silks
I don't have any gene projects and don't need any more new dergs so I'm just working on apparel for those I have (watch me as Riot of Rot starts and I'm gonna get derg for every new skin lmao)
they might not be as expensive as everyone else wishes but for me it's still a lot ;u;
Ossein Horror skin and Golden Wing Silks
I don't have any gene projects and don't need any more new dergs so I'm just working on apparel for those I have (watch me as Riot of Rot starts and I'm gonna get derg for every new skin lmao)
they might not be as expensive as everyone else wishes but for me it's still a lot ;u;
Rusted Crown
@Hatta

I'm currently saving my gems for a Lightning Sprite, I got enough treasure for a pure gen 2 imp that I'm waiting for to hatch so my other treasure amount is being gathered to gene up all my Gen 1's..which is about 3,6 mil x'D
@Hatta

I'm currently saving my gems for a Lightning Sprite, I got enough treasure for a pure gen 2 imp that I'm waiting for to hatch so my other treasure amount is being gathered to gene up all my Gen 1's..which is about 3,6 mil x'D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@QueenParda

Praying for you - the only reason I chose to save for a Nature Sprite was because I already know I don't have the patience for anything more expensive.
@QueenParda

Praying for you - the only reason I chose to save for a Nature Sprite was because I already know I don't have the patience for anything more expensive.
I was saving up for battle stones. But I just bought the last tincture, so now I'm no longer saving for anything. It's an odd feeling. I'm thinking of geneing up the two first gens I hatched recently, but I haven't decided which genes yet and if I want to breed change.
I was saving up for battle stones. But I just bought the last tincture, so now I'm no longer saving for anything. It's an odd feeling. I'm thinking of geneing up the two first gens I hatched recently, but I haven't decided which genes yet and if I want to breed change.
;o; Lair expansions. We finally managed to fully upgrade our lair then more spaces were added.
;o; Lair expansions. We finally managed to fully upgrade our lair then more spaces were added.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
scatterscroll for my ugly progen :(
scatterscroll for my ugly progen :(
I was saving up just because i want to save up, but the Europa Universalis 4 sale made me spend all of my money.
I was saving up just because i want to save up, but the Europa Universalis 4 sale made me spend all of my money.
==== shadowshade.png 7ntZZGM.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
84955029p.png mlSrRbK.png
BzjAkuF.png
YMPbu9R.png
shadow.png
A coatl scroll...T_T
A coatl scroll...T_T
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
I'm saving up gems for gem genes, and treasures for lair expansions... 500k down, just 2.3 millions to go TT^TT
I'm saving up gems for gem genes, and treasures for lair expansions... 500k down, just 2.3 millions to go TT^TT
vFTfdcr.png
FR +9
She/her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9