Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | â–º Whiteout Dominance Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 92
@Ikunoche
Yeah, I am going to ping them one more time before I get home and then put them on the back of the list if I don't get a response again. I didn't want to limit it to just 24 hours right now because I never put that in the rules, but we won't be waiting forever!
@Ikunoche
Yeah, I am going to ping them one more time before I get home and then put them on the back of the list if I don't get a response again. I didn't want to limit it to just 24 hours right now because I never put that in the rules, but we won't be waiting forever!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Meepas @Reuben @Frost
Hello! Calling one last time about your prize choices - unfortunately, with how long this is taking, if I don't get a response within a day, I may have to move your guys to the end of the line so that other people can get their prizes. I'm really sorry! Meepas, you in particular are up next! c:
@Meepas @Reuben @Frost
Hello! Calling one last time about your prize choices - unfortunately, with how long this is taking, if I don't get a response within a day, I may have to move your guys to the end of the line so that other people can get their prizes. I'm really sorry! Meepas, you in particular are up next! c:
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith

I-I apologize, I was unaware of this. Only now got your ping. Er...what did I win?
@Liesmith

I-I apologize, I was unaware of this. Only now got your ping. Er...what did I win?
@Meepas
Oh no! Sorry about that, FR is notoriously iffy with pings! c: Somebody won a pick of one of the prizes for the Ice raffle and passed it onto you, so you can choose any prize from the front page that is not crossed out.
@Meepas
Oh no! Sorry about that, FR is notoriously iffy with pings! c: Somebody won a pick of one of the prizes for the Ice raffle and passed it onto you, so you can choose any prize from the front page that is not crossed out.
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
Oh alright then ummm I'll take R10

l'D Sorry It took me so long. I honestly had no idea this had happened.

@Liesmith sorry forgot to ping
Oh alright then ummm I'll take R10

l'D Sorry It took me so long. I honestly had no idea this had happened.

@Liesmith sorry forgot to ping
@Meepas
It's totally fine, not your fault! c: And I have PMed the owner of R10, so they should be contacting you about it soon.
@Meepas
It's totally fine, not your fault! c: And I have PMed the owner of R10, so they should be contacting you about it soon.
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith

eeee sorry I wasn't aware of this either

my choices: I3, I18, I2, R15, I1
@Liesmith

eeee sorry I wasn't aware of this either

my choices: I3, I18, I2, R15, I1
80mRWEt.png
JbEolrx.png
@Ferrates Unfortunately, all of your prize preferences were claimed. :c I've shortened the list to only available prizes, so you can pick any one from the list!

@Reuben @Tinylongwing @CinnamonThief @Akia @Ferrates @Icethornstar @Limikkin @Warrior @Nanamus @artoni @PhantomRider @Falindrith
Unfortunately, due to prize additions after the drawing, a couple of people leaving FR or not responding, and some people dropping their prizes, we've ended up with 14 leftover prizes from you guys! I wanted to check in with you all since it's been such a long while since you donated the prizes - are you all okay with me redrawing additional names to send the prizes to, or would any people like to just be done with it and withdraw the prizes?

Tinylongwing - the person who chose your art recently just contacted me apologizing that they can no longer take your art donation because they are leaving the site!
@Ferrates Unfortunately, all of your prize preferences were claimed. :c I've shortened the list to only available prizes, so you can pick any one from the list!

@Reuben @Tinylongwing @CinnamonThief @Akia @Ferrates @Icethornstar @Limikkin @Warrior @Nanamus @artoni @PhantomRider @Falindrith
Unfortunately, due to prize additions after the drawing, a couple of people leaving FR or not responding, and some people dropping their prizes, we've ended up with 14 leftover prizes from you guys! I wanted to check in with you all since it's been such a long while since you donated the prizes - are you all okay with me redrawing additional names to send the prizes to, or would any people like to just be done with it and withdraw the prizes?

Tinylongwing - the person who chose your art recently just contacted me apologizing that they can no longer take your art donation because they are leaving the site!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith Totally fine with redrawing. :)
@Liesmith Totally fine with redrawing. :)
oCPv1rv.png
I say redraw it, but the ridgeback I have left was donated by @Swanda, so you should ask her. x3;;;
I say redraw it, but the ridgeback I have left was donated by @Swanda, so you should ask her. x3;;;
2eq780z.png
art by Somaticsilence
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 92