Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *stands atop a mountain and yells*
1 2 3 4
*whispers* Shadowwwwwwww
*whispers* Shadowwwwwwww
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Lunarmyst
It was done by our lovely KyloRen! We created it a few months ago to help show people why to join. No one else has even come close to beating us with a poster.
@Lunarmyst
It was done by our lovely KyloRen! We created it a few months ago to help show people why to join. No one else has even come close to beating us with a poster.
VGxuHXT.png
eh, I'd recommend the Shadow Flight, it's great, welcoming, and awesome, XD
eh, I'd recommend the Shadow Flight, it's great, welcoming, and awesome, XD
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
@MistBreather

Honestly, you wouldn't regret moving to Plague. We are gentle, fluffy people most of the time, always ready to comfort or chat (although we do that a little too slow for my taste), but when dom comes, we turn into ferocious beasts, organized and unwavering in our pursuit of victory. We sell cheap battle stones, we have a directory and a guild for lore writers.
@MistBreather

Honestly, you wouldn't regret moving to Plague. We are gentle, fluffy people most of the time, always ready to comfort or chat (although we do that a little too slow for my taste), but when dom comes, we turn into ferocious beasts, organized and unwavering in our pursuit of victory. We sell cheap battle stones, we have a directory and a guild for lore writers.
*has recently moved back to plague*
Depending on what you're looking for, Wind is super welcoming to newbies and really filled with excitement and fluff. Plague is great too, though. :D
*has recently moved back to plague*
Depending on what you're looking for, Wind is super welcoming to newbies and really filled with excitement and fluff. Plague is great too, though. :D
shop_banner.png
[quote name="MistBreather" date=2016-08-18 17:51:49]So, enchant me. Which flight is the most welcoming and most excited for new recruits? Which of the two answer every post? And genuinely? [/quote] @MistBreather Actually, Earth is well-known to be very excited for new players (as there are so few of us, every new clan is a cause for celebration) and we have... erm, let me see... only one 0-reply post on 5 latest pages (a link to a giveaway for newbies). However, we are really small, so things are pretty quiet here :3
MistBreather wrote on 2016-08-18:
So, enchant me. Which flight is the most welcoming and most excited for new recruits? Which of the two answer every post? And genuinely?
@MistBreather
Actually, Earth is well-known to be very excited for new players (as there are so few of us, every new clan is a cause for celebration) and we have... erm, let me see... only one 0-reply post on 5 latest pages (a link to a giveaway for newbies). However, we are really small, so things are pretty quiet here :3
omg, that whole banner on joining the Shadows is amazing.
good job absolmon XD
-throws cookies into air-
it's true! we have cookies! best flight there is around!

Shadowbae forever <3
omg, that whole banner on joining the Shadows is amazing.
good job absolmon XD
-throws cookies into air-
it's true! we have cookies! best flight there is around!

Shadowbae forever <3
shadowflight_by_ryvrsong-d8pq5g0.jpg
@MistBreather

ice.
we rule the dom pretty regularly ;D
also we have free ice cream
@MistBreather

ice.
we rule the dom pretty regularly ;D
also we have free ice cream
@Ridgez I'm currently in ice.
@Ridgez I'm currently in ice.
xe/xyr/xem
@mistbreather
Come to plague
We have hotdogs
We are pretty friendly! We have a pretty fast paced forum, tons of dom, lots of dank plague memes... where do I start?
Join us
@mistbreather
Come to plague
We have hotdogs
We are pretty friendly! We have a pretty fast paced forum, tons of dom, lots of dank plague memes... where do I start?
Join us
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
1 2 3 4