Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | which is better?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
OKim all lightning on here but alomst any where else I would be nature and I was light so but lightning is the best where a war could atart if a bolt was stolen read percy jackson also fire is pretty cool and ice is nice all are fine but im trying to get the elemaental gods on so this was pretty planned but the fight was real and thats where this idea starte d could you try to getthem on
OKim all lightning on here but alomst any where else I would be nature and I was light so but lightning is the best where a war could atart if a bolt was stolen read percy jackson also fire is pretty cool and ice is nice all are fine but im trying to get the elemaental gods on so this was pretty planned but the fight was real and thats where this idea starte d could you try to getthem on
Lyre Dragon lightning flight
all other flights are cool to but didnt want to list them all also arcane i love the egg so cool jelly
all other flights are cool to but didnt want to list them all also arcane i love the egg so cool jelly
[size=7][color=teal][u][b]LIGHTNING FLIGHT IS THE BESTEST FLIGHT[/b].[/u][img]http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj475/Pheonyx/output_qEl4xg_zpsgwz3tfyi.gif
LIGHTNING FLIGHT IS THE BESTEST FLIGHT.output_qEl4xg_zpsgwz3tfyi.gif
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
you rule @LongLiveFangirls
you rule @LongLiveFangirls
@Stormcatcher
@Earthshaker
@Plaugebringer
@WIndsinger
@Tidelord
@Icewarden
@Shadowbinder
@Lightweaver
@Arcanist
@Gladekeeper
@Flamecaller
@Stormcatcher
@Earthshaker
@Plaugebringer
@WIndsinger
@Tidelord
@Icewarden
@Shadowbinder
@Lightweaver
@Arcanist
@Gladekeeper
@Flamecaller
@Lyrethedragon

*bows* Why thank you.
@Lyrethedragon

*bows* Why thank you.
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
@LongLiveFangirls

*curtsies*
your so welcome
@LongLiveFangirls

*curtsies*
your so welcome
[quote name="AnonEclipse" date=2016-09-05 11:15:32] You're all wrong. It's arcane. [/quote]
AnonEclipse wrote on 2016-09-05:
You're all wrong.

It's arcane.
zhMvOXK.png
ice, ice, baby
ice, ice, baby
cries, bc im just a humble droplet

WHEN WILL WE ACTUALLY WIN AT DOM???? but at least we've got lots of handy-dandy banks funds, and shops
cries, bc im just a humble droplet

WHEN WILL WE ACTUALLY WIN AT DOM???? but at least we've got lots of handy-dandy banks funds, and shops
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png
I dont even like fish!
| Notsonoob? | INTP | Aries | Steven Universe | Rick and Morty | My Hero Academia | One Punch Man | Tumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9