Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Magmaborne Subspecies Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FromBeyondtheRim , @Cormaranth

I didn't get a ping either. Since I was added I have recieved only a few pings while I assume you have bred more then a few nests in the months I've been on the list.
I wouldn't be surprised if FR can't handle pinging a long list of players.
You could try breaking up the list to see if that helps if more people report not being pinged.

(Btw feel free to just throw me in with the rest of the pinglist, I don't care if it's auction or normal sale.)
@FromBeyondtheRim , @Cormaranth

I didn't get a ping either. Since I was added I have recieved only a few pings while I assume you have bred more then a few nests in the months I've been on the list.
I wouldn't be surprised if FR can't handle pinging a long list of players.
You could try breaking up the list to see if that helps if more people report not being pinged.

(Btw feel free to just throw me in with the rest of the pinglist, I don't care if it's auction or normal sale.)
@rubuyredtan The only way to increase the chances of an Imp being born would be to breed with our Coatl, but that would nearly guarantee that we wouldn't get any Coatls in the process, putting that pair out of commission for a month and likely producing only Imperials, so we're normally disinclined to cross our breeding lines like that. Since you're still strongly interested, I'll be sure to put Hyperion and his mate back on nest as soon as I'm able. Unfortunately, his mate is still a one off as we haven't been able to produce an official mate that can breed with him just yet (we try every month), but you'll be sure to get a ping when we pop out another male Imp.

@OttoNL Alright, I'll toss you onto the general pinglist, I wasn't sure if that was what you wanted! FR is actually usually pretty good at handling long pinglists (See Swipp Swap pinglists and the mother of all pinglists, the colorwheel updates and kickoff pinglists, which each have over a thousand accounts on them, if I'm not mistaken, particularly the latter, as I'm on that one as well).

It's more likely that I somehow made a mistake when pinging, and with how busy I've been it's been hard to keep up breedings and sales promotions (more importantly I was unable to sell some for over a month, which led me to attempt to move to a by request method while I try to figure out my schedule).
@rubuyredtan The only way to increase the chances of an Imp being born would be to breed with our Coatl, but that would nearly guarantee that we wouldn't get any Coatls in the process, putting that pair out of commission for a month and likely producing only Imperials, so we're normally disinclined to cross our breeding lines like that. Since you're still strongly interested, I'll be sure to put Hyperion and his mate back on nest as soon as I'm able. Unfortunately, his mate is still a one off as we haven't been able to produce an official mate that can breed with him just yet (we try every month), but you'll be sure to get a ping when we pop out another male Imp.

@OttoNL Alright, I'll toss you onto the general pinglist, I wasn't sure if that was what you wanted! FR is actually usually pretty good at handling long pinglists (See Swipp Swap pinglists and the mother of all pinglists, the colorwheel updates and kickoff pinglists, which each have over a thousand accounts on them, if I'm not mistaken, particularly the latter, as I'm on that one as well).

It's more likely that I somehow made a mistake when pinging, and with how busy I've been it's been hard to keep up breedings and sales promotions (more importantly I was unable to sell some for over a month, which led me to attempt to move to a by request method while I try to figure out my schedule).
20ivs74.jpgW8eFh7V.png2n7hw75.jpg3yxkewT.png[img][/img]
@Cormaranth I'm interested in a female Magbab Snapper! Could you ping me if you hatch one?
@Cormaranth I'm interested in a female Magbab Snapper! Could you ping me if you hatch one?
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
FR time +3
@Looseling I went ahead and put our PC/Snapper pair on nest for you, but they only produced ONE EGG! I'll ping you again if it happens to be a female Snapper when they hatch!
@Looseling I went ahead and put our PC/Snapper pair on nest for you, but they only produced ONE EGG! I'll ping you again if it happens to be a female Snapper when they hatch!
@Cormaranth @SosnahSahruvaak
I Found this thread while looking for Fire subspecies. If either of you have a Wildclaw Magmaborne you'd be willing to trade or sell I'd like to see them. If not can I be put on the ping list for one?
@Cormaranth @SosnahSahruvaak
I Found this thread while looking for Fire subspecies. If either of you have a Wildclaw Magmaborne you'd be willing to trade or sell I'd like to see them. If not can I be put on the ping list for one?
nktMt8r.png
@GreylightS I apologize for the delay, we've been extra busy lately and haven't been on much! I'm going to go ahead and tag @SosnahSahruvaak on here, because he's the one that has exactly one Wildclaw in his possession for sale!
@GreylightS I apologize for the delay, we've been extra busy lately and haven't been on much! I'm going to go ahead and tag @SosnahSahruvaak on here, because he's the one that has exactly one Wildclaw in his possession for sale!
@Cormaranth Could I be placed on pinglists for specific breed/ gender combinations? If so, I'd love a Pearlcatcher female and a Wildclaw male! (Also, I love the lore!)
@Cormaranth Could I be placed on pinglists for specific breed/ gender combinations? If so, I'd love a Pearlcatcher female and a Wildclaw male! (Also, I love the lore!)
TakasKa not takasHa eHsIhFC.png
@Cormaranth No worries. That's awesome he has one for sale, I've been needing a Wildclaw for awhile! I looked at all the Fire subspecies on the Subspecies Guide v2 thread for a volcano/lava looking dragon. the Magmaborne matched the best with what I wanted.
@Cormaranth No worries. That's awesome he has one for sale, I've been needing a Wildclaw for awhile! I looked at all the Fire subspecies on the Subspecies Guide v2 thread for a volcano/lava looking dragon. the Magmaborne matched the best with what I wanted.
nktMt8r.png
@GreylightS

Hello! Feel free to message me concerning prices and we can set up a CR for your Wildclaw!

@Takaska

Indeed you can! We'll take care of it so you'll know when one of those specific babs are available~
@GreylightS

Hello! Feel free to message me concerning prices and we can set up a CR for your Wildclaw!

@Takaska

Indeed you can! We'll take care of it so you'll know when one of those specific babs are available~
W8eFh7V.png
@SosnahSahruvaak

Greetings! I'll send a PM concerning prices.
@SosnahSahruvaak

Greetings! I'll send a PM concerning prices.
nktMt8r.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8