Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Dragons and Lair Expansions
So up until last week I had almost four full pages of dragons and I had up to the first tier of the fifth page of lair expansions...which disappeared overnight last week. Now it says I only have up to the first tier of the fourth page expanded but my next expansion is still as expensive as the second tier on the 5th page would have been...and I'm missing about a page of dragons. Just poof, gone.
So up until last week I had almost four full pages of dragons and I had up to the first tier of the fifth page of lair expansions...which disappeared overnight last week. Now it says I only have up to the first tier of the fourth page expanded but my next expansion is still as expensive as the second tier on the 5th page would have been...and I'm missing about a page of dragons. Just poof, gone.
@Elfeh

Scroll down on your lair pages; each page now holds 20 dragons. Everybody is still there and you still have all your spaces.
@Elfeh

Scroll down on your lair pages; each page now holds 20 dragons. Everybody is still there and you still have all your spaces.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
... @Nightwind

...Yeah I feel stupid. Thank you. ^^;
... @Nightwind

...Yeah I feel stupid. Thank you. ^^;
@Elfeh

No worries. It was an adjustment for all of us. :)

I will be locking this thread as it is not a bug.
@Elfeh

No worries. It was an adjustment for all of us. :)

I will be locking this thread as it is not a bug.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.