Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@GrimMistress
Thanks! I'll send some items over :3
@GrimMistress
Thanks! I'll send some items over :3
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@FunwithaPorpoise

I have an open cauldron~ Just finished up a stack of sand myself~ I can do 50+, and gems would be preferred~ Thank you!
@FunwithaPorpoise

I have an open cauldron~ Just finished up a stack of sand myself~ I can do 50+, and gems would be preferred~ Thank you!
3bMwIy2.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
@FunWithaPorpoise If you still need transmuters I'm free and can start right with as many as you need! Payment in gems if you're cool with that, please!
@FunWithaPorpoise If you still need transmuters I'm free and can start right with as many as you need! Payment in gems if you're cool with that, please!
@FunwithaPorpoise

I am available for transmuting again if you are still in need. Which ever payment method is most convenient for you at present works for me.
@FunwithaPorpoise

I am available for transmuting again if you are still in need. Which ever payment method is most convenient for you at present works for me.
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko1_100.pngtumblr_o9cslbi5hg1uw8ex0o1_100.pngaccessibilitysmallest.png2016_tcc_signature_test5_by_lynntv-da8sx01.gif6mD8jsS.png
@Ninjacatblue @axionAngel
I'm currently low on gems right now, due to splurging on cats. If you're OK with treasure, though, I can send the stuff to be transmuted over, starting with a batch of 10 and moving up.

@ScorpiaRose
Are you OK with treasure instead of the usual gems? I've spent most of it on cats XD
I'm currently low on gems right now, due to splurging on cats. If you're OK with treasure, though, I can send the stuff to be transmuted over, starting with a batch of 10 and moving up.

@ScorpiaRose
Are you OK with treasure instead of the usual gems? I've spent most of it on cats XD
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@FunwithaPorpoise

Yeah, that's fine with me~
@FunwithaPorpoise

Yeah, that's fine with me~
3bMwIy2.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
@FunwithaPorpoise treasure is totally fine! Go ahead and send the stuff over!
@FunwithaPorpoise treasure is totally fine! Go ahead and send the stuff over!
@FunwithaPorpoise

I can do 50 for you as long as you don't mind it taking a few days (Not the only one using the computer so I don't always get back to check on time.) and treasure is my preferred method
@FunwithaPorpoise

I can do 50 for you as long as you don't mind it taking a few days (Not the only one using the computer so I don't always get back to check on time.) and treasure is my preferred method
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@FunwithaPorpoise

Treasure works great for me. I'm working on lair expansion right now.
@FunwithaPorpoise

Treasure works great for me. I'm working on lair expansion right now.
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko1_100.pngtumblr_o9cslbi5hg1uw8ex0o1_100.pngaccessibilitysmallest.png2016_tcc_signature_test5_by_lynntv-da8sx01.gif6mD8jsS.png
I now have gems, so after you send me the current batch you have the option to change to transmuting for gems instead of treasure ;)
I now have gems, so after you send me the current batch you have the option to change to transmuting for gems instead of treasure ;)
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13