Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Traveling Dragon?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Yay! ♥ Looking forward to watching this as it develops.
Yay! ♥ Looking forward to watching this as it develops.
@DragnEnchantres - I was planning to have the visitors randomized. I'm going to start a new thread, either way, so I can have a less jumbled intro and separate posts for them and stuff. Do you think a google doc would be better for this? Maybe I should ask everyone. I've never used google docs so I don't know what to even do with that... XD;

At the same time a google doc that everyone can update might cause problems if someone with malicious intent got into it, so I don't know. /shrug

Anyway as far as the visiting goes; I might leave it open for return visits, but only after every X other users in between, and only if the person in question wants to do it more than once. I'll work out something in the instructions for them to post whether or not they are when they get ready to pass them on.
@DragnEnchantres - I was planning to have the visitors randomized. I'm going to start a new thread, either way, so I can have a less jumbled intro and separate posts for them and stuff. Do you think a google doc would be better for this? Maybe I should ask everyone. I've never used google docs so I don't know what to even do with that... XD;

At the same time a google doc that everyone can update might cause problems if someone with malicious intent got into it, so I don't know. /shrug

Anyway as far as the visiting goes; I might leave it open for return visits, but only after every X other users in between, and only if the person in question wants to do it more than once. I'll work out something in the instructions for them to post whether or not they are when they get ready to pass them on.
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
A thread is still a good idea x3 I'm obsessive with saving awesome RPs so I'd prolly have a back up of their stories on my computer if the thread was ever lost, I have wicked OCD >>

Also, if you obtain a list of people willing to accept a return visit, add me to the list lol

*runs to get the child ready for school*

A thread is still a good idea x3 I'm obsessive with saving awesome RPs so I'd prolly have a back up of their stories on my computer if the thread was ever lost, I have wicked OCD >>

Also, if you obtain a list of people willing to accept a return visit, add me to the list lol

*runs to get the child ready for school*

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
Just fyi, @giftofartemis found out with here mushrooms that there is a limit to what you can put in the bio. It will fill up, not sure of a way around this just wanted to let you know before you got them started.
Just fyi, @giftofartemis found out with here mushrooms that there is a limit to what you can put in the bio. It will fill up, not sure of a way around this just wanted to let you know before you got them started.
@MotherJuno - I figured there would be, though the character limit is fairly immense, considering how many stories Mushroom wound up with! Much more than I was expecting. @_@ That was why I wanted to have a thread or something to actually track all the stories with, and maybe just have the basic story and links to all the information in the dragons' actual bios. :D
@MotherJuno - I figured there would be, though the character limit is fairly immense, considering how many stories Mushroom wound up with! Much more than I was expecting. @_@ That was why I wanted to have a thread or something to actually track all the stories with, and maybe just have the basic story and links to all the information in the dragons' actual bios. :D
@Haisyn I'm sorry, but I can't be here so much. I haven't a laptop right now and I only can enter a few minutes with one computer's friend. Maybe the next time I will be part of this D: Sorry!
@Haisyn I'm sorry, but I can't be here so much. I haven't a laptop right now and I only can enter a few minutes with one computer's friend. Maybe the next time I will be part of this D: Sorry!
@DSDafne - I'm going to have a separate list when I set up the main thread for people who are just wanting to spectate on things, and this is going to be going on for a long time in any case, so maybe I can just put you on the spectator list until you're ready? :)

No reason why you can't at least enjoy the reading and artwork and what-nots when you do have time.

It's also probably going to be a couple of weeks before I really have this set up to start, anyway. XD;
@DSDafne - I'm going to have a separate list when I set up the main thread for people who are just wanting to spectate on things, and this is going to be going on for a long time in any case, so maybe I can just put you on the spectator list until you're ready? :)

No reason why you can't at least enjoy the reading and artwork and what-nots when you do have time.

It's also probably going to be a couple of weeks before I really have this set up to start, anyway. XD;
Awesome travelers~ :D Hehe, Bumblesnapper~ Can't wait for this to start! ^_^
Awesome travelers~ :D Hehe, Bumblesnapper~ Can't wait for this to start! ^_^
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
@Haisyn Oh, that's a great idea! I would like to read your histories and watch your artworks! *O*
@Haisyn Oh, that's a great idea! I would like to read your histories and watch your artworks! *O*
@DSDafne - I'll put a note with your name, then. ^^
@DSDafne - I'll put a note with your name, then. ^^
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16