Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gems Spent and No Items
I spent 24 gems on something, and the gems were accepted, but I didn't get the items. What do I do here? And how do I fix it? Is there a way to get them back?
I spent 24 gems on something, and the gems were accepted, but I didn't get the items. What do I do here? And how do I fix it? Is there a way to get them back?
@MistyChick013 Did you buy items from the Auction House? They're delivered to you in private messages, check your inbox to collect those items in your Hoard.

Otherwise, try clearing your cache, and check your Hoard very carefully! Items aren't arranged by the most recent thing you bought, so they might not be on the first or last page.
@MistyChick013 Did you buy items from the Auction House? They're delivered to you in private messages, check your inbox to collect those items in your Hoard.

Otherwise, try clearing your cache, and check your Hoard very carefully! Items aren't arranged by the most recent thing you bought, so they might not be on the first or last page.
I checked my messages, and I confirmed the purchase, but it just took the gems and didn't give me my items.

Also, I've never actually... Learned how to clear my cache on this computer. ^^; It's new, so I'm not sure how to do it.
I checked my messages, and I confirmed the purchase, but it just took the gems and didn't give me my items.

Also, I've never actually... Learned how to clear my cache on this computer. ^^; It's new, so I'm not sure how to do it.
Okay I figured it out and did that, but even after I logged back in again, they're still gone and I don't have my items.

I messaged the staff so hopefully that works it out.
Okay I figured it out and did that, but even after I logged back in again, they're still gone and I don't have my items.

I messaged the staff so hopefully that works it out.