Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Grinning Accents Shop :D
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Jerepasaurus would you by any chance have another copy of Charming Fluff? If not, I'd love to be added to the wait list.
@Jerepasaurus would you by any chance have another copy of Charming Fluff? If not, I'd love to be added to the wait list.
tumblr_inline_o912k6NdLo1sh1kvs_540.pngVvp1T2e.pngt1TR6EG.pngo826SBw.pngtumblr_inline_o912k3ILpq1sh1kvs_540.png
Please add me to your general update ping list as well, I saw this accent at Culex's Leveling Guide and I just love it! :D
Please add me to your general update ping list as well, I saw this accent at Culex's Leveling Guide and I just love it! :D
@Jerepasaurus can you add me to the Rakish Raptor pinglist?
@Jerepasaurus can you add me to the Rakish Raptor pinglist?
@Jerepasaurus Oh, please add me to your reprint list for Charming Fluff! My dream dragon is a male Tundra <3 I have the gems and they'll be waiting here for you -- unless you want me to set up a CR for pre-payment, that is ?
@Jerepasaurus Oh, please add me to your reprint list for Charming Fluff! My dream dragon is a male Tundra <3 I have the gems and they'll be waiting here for you -- unless you want me to set up a CR for pre-payment, that is ?
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
Accidental double post, sorry!
Accidental double post, sorry!
@Jerepasaurus Please put me down for Sneaky Snap and Smirky Snap!

Am I able to request two Sneaky Snaps instead of just one?

I'd like to be added to your pinglist as well, for all updates. Thank you!
@Jerepasaurus Please put me down for Sneaky Snap and Smirky Snap!

Am I able to request two Sneaky Snaps instead of just one?

I'd like to be added to your pinglist as well, for all updates. Thank you!
@Jerepasaurus Could you please add me to the pinglist for charming fluff? Thank you ^^
@Jerepasaurus Could you please add me to the pinglist for charming fluff? Thank you ^^
s7cpOmi.png
@Jerepasaurus

could you let me know when you have RAKISH RAPTOR back in stock

I would also love to be pinged for future WC and Coatl accents :D
@Jerepasaurus

could you let me know when you have RAKISH RAPTOR back in stock

I would also love to be pinged for future WC and Coatl accents :D
733EAYl.png
@Jerepasaurus

Please tell me when you have charming fluff! I really need it <3
@Jerepasaurus

Please tell me when you have charming fluff! I really need it <3
iwYc0Z8.png
@Jerepasaurus Can you let me know when you reprint Sneaky Snap? My King Boo snapper has a mighty need ^.^
@Jerepasaurus Can you let me know when you reprint Sneaky Snap? My King Boo snapper has a mighty need ^.^
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19