Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Pics of my Kitty
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57
*scratches kitty neck* so cute! ^^
*scratches kitty neck* so cute! ^^
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
[center]@LaughingZuru @Anacapri @smokingponies @wwadingwilloww @Frayxing @TawnyOwl @DeerLu @Izurude @TheBeeWitch @Sorbertjiyong @Aluna @NaturallyCrazy @Musicianizing @emmmasquema @georgecostanza @kaylavarnell4736 @TiaDaWerecat @CommanderShepard @SweetTrickster @Echofall @br1mst0ne @BezimiennyRaptor @Shippe @ScarletFairy @TwoJay @xxWolfii @LadyAru Sneaking up during dinner time. [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/1c1a932c745c9960645e0f3a7e81768c/tumblr_ocquuzsvy71rkwvujo1_400.jpg[/img][/center]
mori / trick | she/they | fr+3
hal_shades_small.png
lol he wants food! XD
lol he wants food! XD
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
[quote name="morierrrty" date=2016-08-29 17:11:47] [center]@LaughingZuru @Anacapri @smokingponies @wwadingwilloww @Frayxing @TawnyOwl @DeerLu @Izurude @TheBeeWitch @Sorbertjiyong @Aluna @NaturallyCrazy @Musicianizing @emmmasquema @georgecostanza @kaylavarnell4736 @TiaDaWerecat @CommanderShepard @SweetTrickster @Echofall @br1mst0ne @BezimiennyRaptor @Shippe @ScarletFairy Sleepy sleepy. [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/51c16e7dc75b9abc251040d08ccdc335/tumblr_ocp4fzJ7Td1rkwvujo1_400.jpg[/img] SweetTrickster, I'm okay! They were tornadoes, but I don't think anyone was killed. Thank you for thinking about me![/center] [/quote] THIS PRECIOUS FLUFF BUTT
morierrrty wrote on 2016-08-29:
@LaughingZuru @Anacapri @smokingponies @wwadingwilloww @Frayxing @TawnyOwl @DeerLu @Izurude @TheBeeWitch @Sorbertjiyong @Aluna @NaturallyCrazy @Musicianizing @emmmasquema @georgecostanza @kaylavarnell4736 @TiaDaWerecat @CommanderShepard @SweetTrickster @Echofall @br1mst0ne @BezimiennyRaptor @Shippe @ScarletFairy

Sleepy sleepy.

tumblr_ocp4fzJ7Td1rkwvujo1_400.jpg

SweetTrickster, I'm okay! They were tornadoes, but I don't think anyone was killed. Thank you for thinking about me!

THIS PRECIOUS FLUFF BUTT
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
AAAAH SO CUTE!!! pls give him all the scritches for me
AAAAH SO CUTE!!! pls give him all the scritches for me
For Forum games, some of my dragons are already happily mated to others, please check the description before flirting!
General Rule of Thumb is the single pringles are after Attana and those on the last page after Anberlin are up for haggling!!
[center]@LaughingZuru @Anacapri @smokingponies @wwadingwilloww @Frayxing @TawnyOwl @DeerLu @Izurude @TheBeeWitch @Sorbertjiyong @Aluna @NaturallyCrazy @Musicianizing @emmmasquema @georgecostanza @kaylavarnell4736 @TiaDaWerecat @CommanderShepard @SweetTrickster @Echofall @br1mst0ne @BezimiennyRaptor @Shippe @ScarletFairy @TwoJay @xxWolfii @LadyAru Consumed by the pillows. [size=1]he's fine if anybody was worried about this picture???[/size] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c729b3f03336c1579d83d3a868216711/tumblr_ocuka1i6vc1rkwvujo1_400.jpg[/img] Sorry for missing a day! There was a surprise funeral and I left almost immediately when I came home from school. Didn't come back until later that night. [size=1]don't worry about me! i didn't personally know the person but was there to give support to my family!!![/size][/center]
@LaughingZuru @Anacapri @smokingponies @wwadingwilloww @Frayxing @TawnyOwl @DeerLu @Izurude @TheBeeWitch @Sorbertjiyong @Aluna @NaturallyCrazy @Musicianizing @emmmasquema @georgecostanza @kaylavarnell4736 @TiaDaWerecat @CommanderShepard @SweetTrickster @Echofall @br1mst0ne @BezimiennyRaptor @Shippe @ScarletFairy @TwoJay @xxWolfii @LadyAru

Consumed by the pillows.
he's fine if anybody was worried about this picture???

tumblr_ocuka1i6vc1rkwvujo1_400.jpg

Sorry for missing a day! There was a surprise funeral and I left almost immediately when I came home from school. Didn't come back until later that night. don't worry about me! i didn't personally know the person but was there to give support to my family!!!
mori / trick | she/they | fr+3
hal_shades_small.png
sweet lil nugget
sweet lil nugget
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
so cute :0
so cute :0
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
awwwwwwe
awwwwwwe
clicky please !!
SSR_a3.png screen_shot_2016_08_08_at_11_4.png3fPWG.gifuWWGn.gif3k1UH.gif2Wz1M.gifzF8fW.gifjXOnj.gifHJjco.gifaihlA.gif
Heheheh look at his snoot!
Heheheh look at his snoot!
tumblr_mf3v4tusJ01rx0mui.png
QTN1n.gifCyUhS.gifXd74X.giffc50S.gifBabs need pokes! Doot doot doot doot!!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57