Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAIR CLEANOUT HALF OFF
[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/b13e088cfb8c0c91f870155842d3b3f2/tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif[/img][/center][center]Hello, welcome to my hatchery! Here I breed and sell the dragons that I don't want in my lair, I also sell familiars and other dragons! If you want me to see your message please ping me by typing in this @CorbisFawn. Please don't add the period at the end!! When listing the colors of the dragons I will be using P - Primary, S - Secondary and T - Tertiary as well as adding the gene at the end. They are numbered example the first one is number 1 and number two is number 2 etc. Hope you find any dragons that you like! I can breed two dragons that I have and give you all of the hatchlings for 40kt![/center]
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
Hello, welcome to my hatchery! Here I breed and sell the dragons that I don't want in my lair, I also sell familiars and other dragons! If you want me to see your message please ping me by typing in this @CorbisFawn. Please don't add the period at the end!! When listing the colors of the dragons I will be using P - Primary, S - Secondary and T - Tertiary as well as adding the gene at the end. They are numbered example the first one is number 1 and number two is number 2 etc. Hope you find any dragons that you like! I can breed two dragons that I have and give you all of the hatchlings for 40kt!
CsMIW64UAAAy6xt.jpg
Added a new dragon!
Added a new dragon!
CsMIW64UAAAy6xt.jpg
bump
bump
CsMIW64UAAAy6xt.jpg
ump
ump
CsMIW64UAAAy6xt.jpg
NEED TO GO EXALTING ALL THATS LEFT BY THE END OF THE WEEK
NEED TO GO EXALTING ALL THATS LEFT BY THE END OF THE WEEK