Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free(ish) Light Sprite (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36
@Anchoram To be honest, the most I could draw is probably a shoddy stick figure family for ya. And I'd like a light sprite just to have the prideful feeling of being new and having something so valued, because why the hell not, yo?
@Anchoram To be honest, the most I could draw is probably a shoddy stick figure family for ya. And I'd like a light sprite just to have the prideful feeling of being new and having something so valued, because why the hell not, yo?
@Anchoram

I know what it's like to lose interest there. There are periods where I myself end up taking time away from things, even FR (lasting days to weeks) honestly I'm aiming for a Light Sprite one of these days--and even if you don't drop me into your give away I'll save up for it down the road.

There's no 'why' to provide you, nothing that I think would be substantial. I'm not a killer artist--I write a lot, so if you want a fanfic? I can offer that? But other than writing, I'm not able to provide much of anything. So I'm not going to offer you a 'why' merely an explanation of what I would do with such a wonderful sprite.

My Ambassador and Custom Progen, Nanner, takes care of all Light related familiars. If you deign to choose me for your sprite, I'd hand it over to Nanner where the sprite would stay. Down the road I might lose interest in FR, who knows. At either rate I know I won't keep a Light Sprite forever, despite my completionist tastes. If anything I'd perform something like this: a freebie of a Light Sprite off to someone else. I say that because I know what a wonderful and shocking gift a Light Sprite can be.

I hope you enjoy your time elsewhere.

-AceofCards
@Anchoram

I know what it's like to lose interest there. There are periods where I myself end up taking time away from things, even FR (lasting days to weeks) honestly I'm aiming for a Light Sprite one of these days--and even if you don't drop me into your give away I'll save up for it down the road.

There's no 'why' to provide you, nothing that I think would be substantial. I'm not a killer artist--I write a lot, so if you want a fanfic? I can offer that? But other than writing, I'm not able to provide much of anything. So I'm not going to offer you a 'why' merely an explanation of what I would do with such a wonderful sprite.

My Ambassador and Custom Progen, Nanner, takes care of all Light related familiars. If you deign to choose me for your sprite, I'd hand it over to Nanner where the sprite would stay. Down the road I might lose interest in FR, who knows. At either rate I know I won't keep a Light Sprite forever, despite my completionist tastes. If anything I'd perform something like this: a freebie of a Light Sprite off to someone else. I say that because I know what a wonderful and shocking gift a Light Sprite can be.

I hope you enjoy your time elsewhere.

-AceofCards
sxedrQX.gif
@Anchoram
It's a shame to hear that you lost interest. I know that feeling too well with a bunch of other games that I used to love playing.

I'd like the Light Sprite for the sake of having all the sprites. It's a common goal but it's something I really hope to complete one day! I am planning on saving up for the expensive light bulb so it wouldn't put a giant damper on my mood. Checking off the light sprite on the sprite list would be amazing. I do also have a small art shop in my signature but it isn't much.

Thank you for giving away your Light Sprite, I do hope that your legendary nice deed will be remembered. ^ ^
@Anchoram
It's a shame to hear that you lost interest. I know that feeling too well with a bunch of other games that I used to love playing.

I'd like the Light Sprite for the sake of having all the sprites. It's a common goal but it's something I really hope to complete one day! I am planning on saving up for the expensive light bulb so it wouldn't put a giant damper on my mood. Checking off the light sprite on the sprite list would be amazing. I do also have a small art shop in my signature but it isn't much.

Thank you for giving away your Light Sprite, I do hope that your legendary nice deed will be remembered. ^ ^
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@Anchoram

(I apologize if I wasn't supposed to ping you)

Just like pretty much everyone who commented here, I am also trying to collect the full set of sprites. I don't want to give you a sob story about why I 'deserve it' more than others. I am not an artist to the same caliber as most here, and most of the time when I try to draw it just fails horribly and I give up, regardless of the amount of effort I put in.
Most of my time was dedicated to this site.
I moved away from my family to be with my SO last winter.
We moved into a tiny apartment and I had no car and no job.
Literally ALL of my time was spent on this site.
I was going through an extremely hard time in my life and this site was the only thing keeping me sane. From the constant fighting with my SO, the feelings of inadequacy for not having a job, to missing my family - the friends I have made on this site were a major support.

It is now the summer and I have a full time job, a car, and a nicer apartment.
I have barely enough time to play anymore because of my demanding schedule.
I have a hatchery that I'm very proud of, but business has been slow.
The color wheel update really took a hit on the AH/hatchling economy!
But things are still moving! Just definitely slower than it used to be!

I have been saving for all the sprites since I first started the game.
Right now I have a plague and water sprite.
I won a nature sprite when I first joined FR, but I sold it when I was in a tough spot.
As a light member myself, a light sprite is my main FR goal.
The sprite will go on Darcie my light rep!
Saving up for the sprite has been getting increasingly difficult since every day I wake up at 7am, and get home at 8pm, which by then I'm exhausted and go to sleep.
Most of my treasure goes towards breeding pairs/scrolls I use on my hatchery dragons hoping to make my investment back when their nests hatch.
But I still keep trying! I will not give up until I obtain all the sprites, and then my next goal is some dream G1s and all fest items! (RIP wallet)

Your generosity is incredible and commendable!
I do hope that you keep some of your treasure/items/dragons in case you want to return one day! I know I personally like checking into Neo every once and a while to feed my pets that I made when I was 6 years old xD
I hope your time on FR was memorable and as important to your life as it has been for most of us and I wish you luck in whatever you may be pursuing in your life ~
@Anchoram

(I apologize if I wasn't supposed to ping you)

Just like pretty much everyone who commented here, I am also trying to collect the full set of sprites. I don't want to give you a sob story about why I 'deserve it' more than others. I am not an artist to the same caliber as most here, and most of the time when I try to draw it just fails horribly and I give up, regardless of the amount of effort I put in.
Most of my time was dedicated to this site.
I moved away from my family to be with my SO last winter.
We moved into a tiny apartment and I had no car and no job.
Literally ALL of my time was spent on this site.
I was going through an extremely hard time in my life and this site was the only thing keeping me sane. From the constant fighting with my SO, the feelings of inadequacy for not having a job, to missing my family - the friends I have made on this site were a major support.

It is now the summer and I have a full time job, a car, and a nicer apartment.
I have barely enough time to play anymore because of my demanding schedule.
I have a hatchery that I'm very proud of, but business has been slow.
The color wheel update really took a hit on the AH/hatchling economy!
But things are still moving! Just definitely slower than it used to be!

I have been saving for all the sprites since I first started the game.
Right now I have a plague and water sprite.
I won a nature sprite when I first joined FR, but I sold it when I was in a tough spot.
As a light member myself, a light sprite is my main FR goal.
The sprite will go on Darcie my light rep!
Saving up for the sprite has been getting increasingly difficult since every day I wake up at 7am, and get home at 8pm, which by then I'm exhausted and go to sleep.
Most of my treasure goes towards breeding pairs/scrolls I use on my hatchery dragons hoping to make my investment back when their nests hatch.
But I still keep trying! I will not give up until I obtain all the sprites, and then my next goal is some dream G1s and all fest items! (RIP wallet)

Your generosity is incredible and commendable!
I do hope that you keep some of your treasure/items/dragons in case you want to return one day! I know I personally like checking into Neo every once and a while to feed my pets that I made when I was 6 years old xD
I hope your time on FR was memorable and as important to your life as it has been for most of us and I wish you luck in whatever you may be pursuing in your life ~
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@Relicbeast
I like your art style! It's clean and simple in a way I've personally always struggled with. Me and lineart just don't get on it seems.

I'll remember your interest ;)

@MonochromeFoxes
The current prices are insane indeed! I'll note your interest.
Thank you for the kind words :)

@Kuroi
No problem! I see no reason to ridicule people just for the sake of it, it gives me nothing. I've had though times myself and I wouldn't want anybody to make fun of them either (I'm ashamed enough as it is).

@Citara
I'll note your interest! And as I stated in my original post, you may try to bribe me with art, but I might very well pick a winner with nothing to offer me as well.

And yeah, the sprites have really cute designs!

@GossipGirl
I admit, it is pretty nice thinking 'yo, I'm rich on this insignificant website. I should put it on my CV'

I'll note your interest!

@AceofCards
I applaud you determination! For me, once I lose interest it's kind of gone for good. Either I'm all in all the time, or I'm out.

Your idea for the sprite sounds great! I'll keep it in mind when picking a winner :)

@Pandamoniaz
Maybe for some it's a shame, but I personally think it's healthy. I do not think it's good for anybody to be so far stuck in an online game that they cannot even imagine the thought of quitting.

Wanting to complete the bestiary is a perfectly acceptable reason for wanting the sprite :)

@Synnful
I don't mind pings even though I'm constantly going through the thread and don't really need them.

Don't put yourself down when it comes to art. None of us started at the level we are today, and we've all had to work us up to it. It's the matter of determination and patience. If you want to improve your drawing skills, I suggest trying to draw EVERY DAY. Not a masterpiece a day of course, but if you can spare a mere 10 minutes a day for some drawing, I can guarantee you will improve FAST.

I am very happy to hear that you're through a though time!

Neopets eh? I never played that, mainly because I discovered before I learnt English so I didn't understand a word of the page :P
@Relicbeast
I like your art style! It's clean and simple in a way I've personally always struggled with. Me and lineart just don't get on it seems.

I'll remember your interest ;)

@MonochromeFoxes
The current prices are insane indeed! I'll note your interest.
Thank you for the kind words :)

@Kuroi
No problem! I see no reason to ridicule people just for the sake of it, it gives me nothing. I've had though times myself and I wouldn't want anybody to make fun of them either (I'm ashamed enough as it is).

@Citara
I'll note your interest! And as I stated in my original post, you may try to bribe me with art, but I might very well pick a winner with nothing to offer me as well.

And yeah, the sprites have really cute designs!

@GossipGirl
I admit, it is pretty nice thinking 'yo, I'm rich on this insignificant website. I should put it on my CV'

I'll note your interest!

@AceofCards
I applaud you determination! For me, once I lose interest it's kind of gone for good. Either I'm all in all the time, or I'm out.

Your idea for the sprite sounds great! I'll keep it in mind when picking a winner :)

@Pandamoniaz
Maybe for some it's a shame, but I personally think it's healthy. I do not think it's good for anybody to be so far stuck in an online game that they cannot even imagine the thought of quitting.

Wanting to complete the bestiary is a perfectly acceptable reason for wanting the sprite :)

@Synnful
I don't mind pings even though I'm constantly going through the thread and don't really need them.

Don't put yourself down when it comes to art. None of us started at the level we are today, and we've all had to work us up to it. It's the matter of determination and patience. If you want to improve your drawing skills, I suggest trying to draw EVERY DAY. Not a masterpiece a day of course, but if you can spare a mere 10 minutes a day for some drawing, I can guarantee you will improve FAST.

I am very happy to hear that you're through a though time!

Neopets eh? I never played that, mainly because I discovered before I learnt English so I didn't understand a word of the page :P
by-knighterrant.png
I want to surprise a friend by giving it to them! I'm not much of a collector, but I'd love to give it to someone to bring a smile to their face ;w;

I could offer an animation, I don't have any fresh examples but I can do 3-d and 2d digital
I want to surprise a friend by giving it to them! I'm not much of a collector, but I'd love to give it to someone to bring a smile to their face ;w;

I could offer an animation, I don't have any fresh examples but I can do 3-d and 2d digital
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@Anchoram ; It's nice of you to give your things away because you're quitting. I wish you the best of luck in life! c:

That being said, I could write up this huge long reason for why I would like a Light Sprite. I'm sure my wants for it are exactly the same as everyone else. I have all but the Light and Fire Sprites, and any chance I can get to try to obtain either of those I will take. Honestly, it's just that the Light Sprite is so expensive I don't think I will ever have one unless I miraculously win it.

I never plan to sell the sprites, and eventually I will have a dragon fitting each one so they're not sitting in my vault collecting dust.

I hope you have fun choosing who to give the sprite to, and again, I wish you all the luck outside of the computer!

Editing to add that I'm also a graphic designer and I could extend my services out to you as payment for the sprite. ;)
@Anchoram ; It's nice of you to give your things away because you're quitting. I wish you the best of luck in life! c:

That being said, I could write up this huge long reason for why I would like a Light Sprite. I'm sure my wants for it are exactly the same as everyone else. I have all but the Light and Fire Sprites, and any chance I can get to try to obtain either of those I will take. Honestly, it's just that the Light Sprite is so expensive I don't think I will ever have one unless I miraculously win it.

I never plan to sell the sprites, and eventually I will have a dragon fitting each one so they're not sitting in my vault collecting dust.

I hope you have fun choosing who to give the sprite to, and again, I wish you all the luck outside of the computer!

Editing to add that I'm also a graphic designer and I could extend my services out to you as payment for the sprite. ;)
@Anchoram

Ahh yeah Neopets is kinda... passed its prime :P
Ten or so years ago it was all anyone would talk about!
But it was sold to a new developer and they just changed everything.
It isn't the same but its still nice to check out my old account and feed/redress my old pets every once in a while ^^ when the holidays come around I sometimes do the site events as well!

As for the art, I actually bought a very basic drawing tablet a month or so ago.
I mainly practice drawing dragons and I am getting better but I'm still not great.
I can do the line work pretty good, but when it comes to actually coloring it in and drawing in the details I have a really hard time.
IRL my favorite part is coloring in my work with my watercolor colored pencils but that skill just does not translate well to art tablets lmao

I could try to draw something for you if you'd like!
It would come out a lot better if I could draw it traditionally and then scan it onto my computer and then digitally clean it up!
I would just need to know exactly what you're looking for c:
@Anchoram

Ahh yeah Neopets is kinda... passed its prime :P
Ten or so years ago it was all anyone would talk about!
But it was sold to a new developer and they just changed everything.
It isn't the same but its still nice to check out my old account and feed/redress my old pets every once in a while ^^ when the holidays come around I sometimes do the site events as well!

As for the art, I actually bought a very basic drawing tablet a month or so ago.
I mainly practice drawing dragons and I am getting better but I'm still not great.
I can do the line work pretty good, but when it comes to actually coloring it in and drawing in the details I have a really hard time.
IRL my favorite part is coloring in my work with my watercolor colored pencils but that skill just does not translate well to art tablets lmao

I could try to draw something for you if you'd like!
It would come out a lot better if I could draw it traditionally and then scan it onto my computer and then digitally clean it up!
I would just need to know exactly what you're looking for c:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@Anchoram First off I'd like to thank you for giving everyone this opportunity and I wish you the best wherever you may go to.

Also I'd like to put in my nomination for my friend Fink because they've been an absolute dear since I met them in Lightning, they've supported me through multiple fan projects and whatnot, and they've got a horrible habit of gifting things to people, so I figured I'd try and see if I can get something back to Fink. Also they put up with my horrible memeing and quite frankly that's an accomplishment

I'd definitely be up for writing you something in return, should you feel like it, but ultimately thank you so very much again.
@Anchoram First off I'd like to thank you for giving everyone this opportunity and I wish you the best wherever you may go to.

Also I'd like to put in my nomination for my friend Fink because they've been an absolute dear since I met them in Lightning, they've supported me through multiple fan projects and whatnot, and they've got a horrible habit of gifting things to people, so I figured I'd try and see if I can get something back to Fink. Also they put up with my horrible memeing and quite frankly that's an accomplishment

I'd definitely be up for writing you something in return, should you feel like it, but ultimately thank you so very much again.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Anchoram
You didn't say anything about pinging so I went ahead and did so, apologies if not!

I hope it's okay to put up a nomination for the sprite on behalf of someone else? I have a friend who I feel deserves 3 light sprites with how supportive and amazing she is to me and our group of friends.

When one of us came out as trans and was subsequently kicked out of their home because their parents didn't approve, she took them in and helped them get a job and now they're thriving with their boyfriend instead of living on the streets!

She's mentioned to me she'd like to collect familiars but many of them are just too outrageous expensive and that discourages her!
@Anchoram
You didn't say anything about pinging so I went ahead and did so, apologies if not!

I hope it's okay to put up a nomination for the sprite on behalf of someone else? I have a friend who I feel deserves 3 light sprites with how supportive and amazing she is to me and our group of friends.

When one of us came out as trans and was subsequently kicked out of their home because their parents didn't approve, she took them in and helped them get a job and now they're thriving with their boyfriend instead of living on the streets!

She's mentioned to me she'd like to collect familiars but many of them are just too outrageous expensive and that discourages her!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36