Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is each flight fanbase like?
So I've been wanting to change flights for a bit now but I'm kinda unsure where i want to go. i kinda wanna go for lightning but I also wanna stay in wind. Idk, what do you guys think i should do? How about you tell me what each flight is like from your perspective and help me decide where I want to go. what I'm worried about is what the other members are like and well other small factors but mostly what the rest of the site views those members of those flights as. Thank you ahead of time for your help and cooperation.
So I've been wanting to change flights for a bit now but I'm kinda unsure where i want to go. i kinda wanna go for lightning but I also wanna stay in wind. Idk, what do you guys think i should do? How about you tell me what each flight is like from your perspective and help me decide where I want to go. what I'm worried about is what the other members are like and well other small factors but mostly what the rest of the site views those members of those flights as. Thank you ahead of time for your help and cooperation.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.giftumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pnghotdad2.pngqvTNuJR.pngqvtHkgM.pngkwGLys2.png
@AkuaRaitoningu

I find the Arcane are pretty welcoming. When I signed up, I went into the forums to introduce myself a some people welcomed me, which made me pretty happy. If your really into dom though, I wouldn't recommend Arcane because I find that Arcane is not really interested in dom. I joined up in July though, so I may have missed some stuff about us.
@AkuaRaitoningu

I find the Arcane are pretty welcoming. When I signed up, I went into the forums to introduce myself a some people welcomed me, which made me pretty happy. If your really into dom though, I wouldn't recommend Arcane because I find that Arcane is not really interested in dom. I joined up in July though, so I may have missed some stuff about us.
m6vglJ1.png
@AkuaRaitoningu I had the same issue yesterday and someone sent me to a guide that sums up every flight pretty neatly imo.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1649564

Personally I'll be leaving Arcane soon, but it definitely wasn't because I had any issue with the community itself. The forums are pretty active and well-organised.
@AkuaRaitoningu I had the same issue yesterday and someone sent me to a guide that sums up every flight pretty neatly imo.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1649564

Personally I'll be leaving Arcane soon, but it definitely wasn't because I had any issue with the community itself. The forums are pretty active and well-organised.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
@riedy thanks it was really helpful! I think I'll stick to the wind flight for now.
@riedy thanks it was really helpful! I think I'll stick to the wind flight for now.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.giftumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pnghotdad2.pngqvTNuJR.pngqvtHkgM.pngkwGLys2.png
I'd personally stick to wind. Lightning is very different, though the community is lovely from what I remember from the time I spent there, the forums are very quiet. It would be a big change going from a chatty flight with a very active forum to one with a forum that feels very dead.
I'd personally stick to wind. Lightning is very different, though the community is lovely from what I remember from the time I spent there, the forums are very quiet. It would be a big change going from a chatty flight with a very active forum to one with a forum that feels very dead.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png