Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Clean-out
1 2 3 4
I do like Quois, Carosh and Wavestrike. But if others have eyes on them, I'll pick again.
I do like Quois, Carosh and Wavestrike. But if others have eyes on them, I'll pick again.
@Morphshift you should reply with adding my name like I do yours, that way I get a notification xD

Quois will cost 700 gems because of the accent.
@Morphshift you should reply with adding my name like I do yours, that way I get a notification xD

Quois will cost 700 gems because of the accent.
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@Artnerd <--Like that?

I'll try and dig up more gems, I don't have that amount but getting close to 400.
@Artnerd <--Like that?

I'll try and dig up more gems, I don't have that amount but getting close to 400.
@Morphshift yep! and no worries, we could do a plan, you pay back in parts or something. ^^
@Morphshift yep! and no worries, we could do a plan, you pay back in parts or something. ^^
@Artnerd First I'll see if anyone else can pay for the dragons I like. If they can, they can have them.
It's no big deal or anything. ^^
@Artnerd First I'll see if anyone else can pay for the dragons I like. If they can, they can have them.
It's no big deal or anything. ^^
@Morphshift nope, nobody else has shown interest, waited long enough so they can be yours.

Quois; 700g, (you can do 400g and 250.000t if you have that)
Carosh 20.000t
Wavestrike 20.000t
@Morphshift nope, nobody else has shown interest, waited long enough so they can be yours.

Quois; 700g, (you can do 400g and 250.000t if you have that)
Carosh 20.000t
Wavestrike 20.000t
@artnerd How much do you want for Processor F?
@artnerd How much do you want for Processor F?
thDLJf3.png I buy ChickenSmoothie pets sEBxtxA.png
7zcCDc4.png
@botoluvr I think it was 600g :)
@botoluvr I think it was 600g :)
@Artnerd I'd rather wait until I have more on me, I'll cancel the trade for now. I'll let you know when I can as I'm trying to open up more space and I don't have enough currently.
@Artnerd I'd rather wait until I have more on me, I'll cancel the trade for now. I'll let you know when I can as I'm trying to open up more space and I don't have enough currently.
@Artnerd I have a problem, I hatched some eggs I had saved and it came out as four. ;3;
@Artnerd I have a problem, I hatched some eggs I had saved and it came out as four. ;3;
1 2 3 4