Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So like, who actually owns Boolean?
1 2 3 4
@Christovski My life goal man
@Christovski My life goal man
Lmao I gave up on my dream :))
How many people were in the beta anyway? Also, it's cruel to have an achievement that only Boolean owners can complete. ;-;
How many people were in the beta anyway? Also, it's cruel to have an achievement that only Boolean owners can complete. ;-;
jGMxCMK.gif8wD7E2s.png
@Alfalfa

I know that Rhea has one, but she's gone inactive ever since she was banned...
@Alfalfa

I know that Rhea has one, but she's gone inactive ever since she was banned...
@Tiitha I know right :( I'm not sure how many people were in the beta test... I wish I was

@DiamondNoodles I'm doing it xD
@Tiitha I know right :( I'm not sure how many people were in the beta test... I wish I was

@DiamondNoodles I'm doing it xD
No offense, but nobody is going to donate you a Boolean, even if they don't play anymore. XD
No offense, but nobody is going to donate you a Boolean, even if they don't play anymore. XD
jGMxCMK.gif8wD7E2s.png
@Alfalfa Do you at least have the poor man's Boolean [item=sparkling stinger]
@Alfalfa
Do you at least have the poor man's Boolean
Sparkling Stinger
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Tiitha (I meant money, it's not even set up yettt)

@IronPen I don't but I should
@Tiitha (I meant money, it's not even set up yettt)

@IronPen I don't but I should
Unless you have thousands of pounds to spend on the game I'd just give up on getting a Boolean, I think honestly it'd be impossible for someone to save up from scratch for one of those now. x_x 750k or w/e gems is a crazy amount. And if you did end up getting up to that amount in however many years it'd take, it'd probably be impossible to find one then.

I'd love a Skycat but I'm not gonna drive myself crazy trying to save up for it, it took me long enough to save up enough for the Sprites.

(Not trying to be mean or anything, just pointing out that it's a pretty unrealistic goal unless you happen to be rich irl. There are lots of other cool things onsite to save up for!)
Unless you have thousands of pounds to spend on the game I'd just give up on getting a Boolean, I think honestly it'd be impossible for someone to save up from scratch for one of those now. x_x 750k or w/e gems is a crazy amount. And if you did end up getting up to that amount in however many years it'd take, it'd probably be impossible to find one then.

I'd love a Skycat but I'm not gonna drive myself crazy trying to save up for it, it took me long enough to save up enough for the Sprites.

(Not trying to be mean or anything, just pointing out that it's a pretty unrealistic goal unless you happen to be rich irl. There are lots of other cool things onsite to save up for!)
The Boolean is worth 700k-750k gems or 700,000,000 treasure. You'd have a much better chance of getting all the sprites before getting a Boolean.

I've been on this website for 3 months and I've only made 11 million treasure. Even if you somehow made 2 million treasure a week, it would take over 6 years to get the amount of treasure to buy it, and by then the price will have doubled or more.
The Boolean is worth 700k-750k gems or 700,000,000 treasure. You'd have a much better chance of getting all the sprites before getting a Boolean.

I've been on this website for 3 months and I've only made 11 million treasure. Even if you somehow made 2 million treasure a week, it would take over 6 years to get the amount of treasure to buy it, and by then the price will have doubled or more.
jGMxCMK.gif8wD7E2s.png
The Boolean achievement is for 0 points. It doesn't matter if you have it or not anyway, as it doesn't affect your Achievement Bar. The "You're the Best Around" achievement is also worth 0, and only one person can have it at any given time.

Pertaining to the question, I can only name about 6 people off the top of my head that are active , and all but one is a staff member.
The Boolean achievement is for 0 points. It doesn't matter if you have it or not anyway, as it doesn't affect your Achievement Bar. The "You're the Best Around" achievement is also worth 0, and only one person can have it at any given time.

Pertaining to the question, I can only name about 6 people off the top of my head that are active , and all but one is a staff member.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
1 2 3 4