Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private breeding request
@thatguyyouknow28
@whalewishes

I was wondering if you two wouldn't mind breeding a certain dragon of yours together for me?

@thatguyyouknow28 your dragon in question is this gal

and @whalewishes your dragon in question is this handsome fella

you do not have to feel pressured to agree if you're not comfortable with lending/breeding the dragons! I completely understand c:
Of course, I'm willing to pay for the service too! I can pay in treasure or in art like this. Or you can even have the extra hatchlings as fodder (I'd be aiming for a male wildclaw, but a wildclaw in general would work too)
@thatguyyouknow28
@whalewishes

I was wondering if you two wouldn't mind breeding a certain dragon of yours together for me?

@thatguyyouknow28 your dragon in question is this gal

and @whalewishes your dragon in question is this handsome fella

you do not have to feel pressured to agree if you're not comfortable with lending/breeding the dragons! I completely understand c:
Of course, I'm willing to pay for the service too! I can pay in treasure or in art like this. Or you can even have the extra hatchlings as fodder (I'd be aiming for a male wildclaw, but a wildclaw in general would work too)
35wQd0n.pnga04rvCk.pngt3V8gw9.png
@Secretsaver I would be up for it. Do you want them bred in any specific kind of nest?
@Secretsaver I would be up for it. Do you want them bred in any specific kind of nest?
NyaxLOg.pngHoLxOKi.png
Sure I'm down!!! If at all possible though I'd prefer to breed them in my nest?

Also I've never done anything forum related before in my life so i have no idea how to @ at someone lmao
Sure I'm down!!! If at all possible though I'd prefer to breed them in my nest?

Also I've never done anything forum related before in my life so i have no idea how to @ at someone lmao
@whalewishes you just type the @ symbol and their username following it! The rest is done for you~ And it's perfectly fine with me if they're bred in your lair!

@thatguyyouknow28 Would you be ok with that?
@whalewishes you just type the @ symbol and their username following it! The rest is done for you~ And it's perfectly fine with me if they're bred in your lair!

@thatguyyouknow28 Would you be ok with that?
@secretsaver @whalewishes
I would be ok with that as long as I get my girl back afterward. I'll send the CR to send her over now.
@secretsaver @whalewishes
I would be ok with that as long as I get my girl back afterward. I'll send the CR to send her over now.
NyaxLOg.pngHoLxOKi.png
@thatguyyouknow28
@secretsaver

Okay it's done!!! Or its just started anyway hahah. Accepted the trade and set the dragons up in a nest and got 3 eggs soooooo thumbs up B)
@thatguyyouknow28
@secretsaver

Okay it's done!!! Or its just started anyway hahah. Accepted the trade and set the dragons up in a nest and got 3 eggs soooooo thumbs up B)
@whalewishes
Whoo! Can't wait c:
@whalewishes
Whoo! Can't wait c:
Okay its done for real now!!! The result was 3 male wild claws all navy/orange/orange with two being iri and one being crystal! Glad you were after a male wildclaw @secretsaver because thats definitely what you got!!!

@thatguyyouknow28 I already sent a crossroads so you could get your girl back!
Okay its done for real now!!! The result was 3 male wild claws all navy/orange/orange with two being iri and one being crystal! Glad you were after a male wildclaw @secretsaver because thats definitely what you got!!!

@thatguyyouknow28 I already sent a crossroads so you could get your girl back!
@whalewishes
eeee awesome! That's incredible~ I'll go ahead and send a CR for one of them and I guess you can do whatever you'd like with the other two? It doesn't matter which one you send btw, I'll be regening him c:
@whalewishes
eeee awesome! That's incredible~ I'll go ahead and send a CR for one of them and I guess you can do whatever you'd like with the other two? It doesn't matter which one you send btw, I'll be regening him c: