Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Cat's Meow
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 102 103
CATS CATS CATS MUST GET CATS
CATS CATS CATS MUST GET CATS
Hello? Testing... 1-2-3 testing.
SO CUTE
SO CUTE
KITTY CATS

So tempted to just blow all my gems on all of them.. so precious
KITTY CATS

So tempted to just blow all my gems on all of them.. so precious
@Undel
Will the 'Change Avatar' selection be edited so that the pages line up soon?
@Undel
Will the 'Change Avatar' selection be edited so that the pages line up soon?
imageedit_2_9319963682_zpsisgznpgc.png
tumblr_inline_oq2efi1T8s1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.png
YVJY8Ut.png 135x100_212900_283907_1452791921.jpg intp
fr+3
they/them
chaotic
good
wampus
slytherclaw
tumblr_o9dbiohVfR1tv56zio3_100.png
@DeadBattery @SoundwaveKun

The second part of Mainecoon is a racial slur for Blacks.
@DeadBattery @SoundwaveKun

The second part of Mainecoon is a racial slur for Blacks.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
i want all of these for all of my dragons tf!! this is so cool
i want all of these for all of my dragons tf!! this is so cool
Adorable!
Adorable!
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
CATS, so many kitty cats! This crazy cat lady can now make her dragons into crazy cat la... er derguns. XD Hahaha. (Wish there were some in the treasure shop though... There goes all the gems I've been saving up for literally two years. Maybe I'll see if anyone is selling them for treasure.)

I was like "Wut?" when I went to feed my dragons and had 4 pages instead of five, lol. This doesn't affect the lair increases or prices I take it? It seems like it should... Like you get more slots per upgrade. (I need to upgrade now, my lair is literally full to bursting... but half a mil is a lot of moolah...)
CATS, so many kitty cats! This crazy cat lady can now make her dragons into crazy cat la... er derguns. XD Hahaha. (Wish there were some in the treasure shop though... There goes all the gems I've been saving up for literally two years. Maybe I'll see if anyone is selling them for treasure.)

I was like "Wut?" when I went to feed my dragons and had 4 pages instead of five, lol. This doesn't affect the lair increases or prices I take it? It seems like it should... Like you get more slots per upgrade. (I need to upgrade now, my lair is literally full to bursting... but half a mil is a lot of moolah...)
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
CATS!!! Oh for shame you can't see the whole cat on my avatar dragon... BUT CATS!!!
CATS!!! Oh for shame you can't see the whole cat on my avatar dragon... BUT CATS!!!
84si1j.png
I love all the cats. I wish that there were more! I could use one for each of my dragons.
I love all the cats. I wish that there were more! I could use one for each of my dragons.
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 102 103