Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apparel!! All gone!!
1 2
@TheStormCatcher No worries. Sorry about that! I have them selling for their lowest AH prices so if you bought them all separately they'd be 110 gems. If you decide you want any of them they'll be up on the AH still c:
@TheStormCatcher No worries. Sorry about that! I have them selling for their lowest AH prices so if you bought them all separately they'd be 110 gems. If you decide you want any of them they'll be up on the AH still c:
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters
I already have a scarf like that thanks though. c:
@noblehunters
I already have a scarf like that thanks though. c:
@noblehunters

Might I request the Earthsong Haori and Brown Birdskull Legband? Thank you!
@noblehunters

Might I request the Earthsong Haori and Brown Birdskull Legband? Thank you!
@noblehunters

I'd like to request the Lapis Lazuli set please!
@noblehunters

I'd like to request the Lapis Lazuli set please!
...................... Lantern-2.png
mira | she/they | fr+0

...tumblr | twitter | instagram | youtube...
gDDVrJl.png
@Aizle Of course!

@MimiLikesSushi You sure can!

I'll send the items to both of you now c:

@Aizle Of course!

@MimiLikesSushi You sure can!

I'll send the items to both of you now c:

oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters Am I allowed to get 1 Disgruntled View And a Daisy Pink Cabbie? (Im kinda new and I don't play alot but Im starting to)
@noblehunters Am I allowed to get 1 Disgruntled View And a Daisy Pink Cabbie? (Im kinda new and I don't play alot but Im starting to)
@Ploppi Oh sorry I should have updated this post. The only things I have left are a Disgruntled View and an armlet. I can definitely send over the Disgruntled View though!
@Ploppi Oh sorry I should have updated this post. The only things I have left are a Disgruntled View and an armlet. I can definitely send over the Disgruntled View though!
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters Oh Okay thats fine! How about the Steampunk scarf and if not the Disgruntled View by it's self is fine!
@noblehunters Oh Okay thats fine! How about the Steampunk scarf and if not the Disgruntled View by it's self is fine!
@noblehunters WAIT I DIDNT READ YOUR COMMENT CORRECTLY UHM YES THE ARMLET IS FINE HHHHH
@noblehunters WAIT I DIDNT READ YOUR COMMENT CORRECTLY UHM YES THE ARMLET IS FINE HHHHH
@Ploppi It's all good! I'll send you both c:
@Ploppi It's all good! I'll send you both c:
oxstpLj.png
1 2