Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apparel!! All gone!!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
EVERYTHING'S SOLD!!! HOORAY :D

EVERYTHING'S SOLD!!! HOORAY :D

oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters may I have the peridot flourish belt, copper steampunk tail bauble, copper steampunk goggles for me, and gold steampunk goggles for a friend?
@noblehunters may I have the peridot flourish belt, copper steampunk tail bauble, copper steampunk goggles for me, and gold steampunk goggles for a friend?
@noblehunters

Hello! I joined on July 21st (can be double-checked on my clan page). I am very interested in the Shadowscale set, the ornate set, the silver steampunk wings, the peridot flourish belt, and the amethyst flourish eye piece.

I would very much understand if you'd like to limit the amount of free apparel items given to the same new person, so if you want to limit, I'm most interested in the Shadowscale set and the silver steampunk wings out of those. :>

Not trying to be difficult or cheat other newbies out of things, I'd like to give everyone a chance, so I completely understand if you'd like to limit what I get.
@noblehunters

Hello! I joined on July 21st (can be double-checked on my clan page). I am very interested in the Shadowscale set, the ornate set, the silver steampunk wings, the peridot flourish belt, and the amethyst flourish eye piece.

I would very much understand if you'd like to limit the amount of free apparel items given to the same new person, so if you want to limit, I'm most interested in the Shadowscale set and the silver steampunk wings out of those. :>

Not trying to be difficult or cheat other newbies out of things, I'd like to give everyone a chance, so I completely understand if you'd like to limit what I get.
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@noblehunters also can i have the green birdskull wingpeace? Thank you! :)
@noblehunters also can i have the green birdskull wingpeace? Thank you! :)
@NancyBilbo Hi sorry. I meant to add it to the post originally, but I'm trying to limit the amount I give away to each person - to make it fair to everyone, so if you can pick 2 things that you'd like the most I'll send those over to you c: I'll also send the goggles for your friend c:
@NancyBilbo Hi sorry. I meant to add it to the post originally, but I'm trying to limit the amount I give away to each person - to make it fair to everyone, so if you can pick 2 things that you'd like the most I'll send those over to you c: I'll also send the goggles for your friend c:
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters
How much for the conjurers staff, onyx round horns, viper's helm, and ivory mage's gloves?
@noblehunters
How much for the conjurers staff, onyx round horns, viper's helm, and ivory mage's gloves?
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@noblehunters
alright i understand, may i have the copper steampunk goggles, copper steampunk tail bauble, and ofcourse the gold steampunk goggles for my friend? Thank you so much for letting me get an item for my friend!
@noblehunters
alright i understand, may i have the copper steampunk goggles, copper steampunk tail bauble, and ofcourse the gold steampunk goggles for my friend? Thank you so much for letting me get an item for my friend!
@TheStormCatcher Okay so the mage's ivory gloves and conjurer's staff are 30 gems each, the pale roundhorns (unfortunately I don't have an onyx ones) and the viper's helm are 25 gems each so how does 85 gems sound?
@TheStormCatcher Okay so the mage's ivory gloves and conjurer's staff are 30 gems each, the pale roundhorns (unfortunately I don't have an onyx ones) and the viper's helm are 25 gems each so how does 85 gems sound?
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters
Ahhh sorry I'd have to pass
@noblehunters
Ahhh sorry I'd have to pass
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@NancyBilbo Would you like the whole copper steampunk set (that includes the scarf)? I don't mind giving you the third in the set as well since they all go together c:
@NancyBilbo Would you like the whole copper steampunk set (that includes the scarf)? I don't mind giving you the third in the set as well since they all go together c:
oxstpLj.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page