Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Art Raffle (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 164 165
@Desnik

Still just daily bump~!
@Desnik

Still just daily bump~!
MementoMoe
@Desnik [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24185294] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241853/24185294_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Winter said that she likes your art and hopes that your raffle does extremely well, so she came to [i]bump[/i] your thread. *points at dragon who points down at signature*
@Desnik

24185294_350.png
Winter said that she likes your art and hopes that your raffle does extremely well, so she came to bump your thread.
*points at dragon who points down at signature*
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@Meebo @reliquiean @Crazyassbat @Gossamer385 @Ashtar @Shishiru @Mementomoe I’ve tallied your tickets! Thank you so much! @Lotuscatdragon aww, thank you for the kind encouragement! Since you have a bbcode and a sig bump I went ahead and gave you some tickets. ---------- Update to the [b]FRIEND REFERRAL[/b] bonus! I’ve changed the copy to be more clear of the original intent, which was one packet of five tickets for the friend of your choice when you first enter the raffle, rather than multiple packets. Multiple friend referral packets from one entry are just too much work to calculate on the spreadsheet otherwise, sorry guys ^^; You only get one! [quote=Friend Referral] Friend Bonus: If you're lucky, someone might use their one-time, and one-person-only, packet of five tickets on [i]you[/i]! They'll ping you to the thread if this is the case. [/quote] [quote=Updated Entry Form] OPTIONAL - Give ONE packet of five free raffle tickets to one (and only ONE!!) player: (Applicable to ONE player who is not yourself, and only useable ONCE. Please ping the ONE player to the thread. It only goes to ONE person, so choose wisely!) [/quote] I hope this helps make the intent and spirit of the friend referral packet more clear, since my original copy wasn’t doing the job. Thanks again! :B
@Meebo @reliquiean @Crazyassbat @Gossamer385 @Ashtar @Shishiru @Mementomoe I’ve tallied your tickets! Thank you so much!

@Lotuscatdragon aww, thank you for the kind encouragement! Since you have a bbcode and a sig bump I went ahead and gave you some tickets.

Update to the FRIEND REFERRAL bonus! I’ve changed the copy to be more clear of the original intent, which was one packet of five tickets for the friend of your choice when you first enter the raffle, rather than multiple packets. Multiple friend referral packets from one entry are just too much work to calculate on the spreadsheet otherwise, sorry guys ^^; You only get one!

Friend Referral wrote:
Friend Bonus: If you're lucky, someone might use their one-time, and one-person-only, packet of five tickets on you! They'll ping you to the thread if this is the case.

Updated Entry Form wrote:

OPTIONAL - Give ONE packet of five free raffle tickets to one (and only ONE!!) player:
(Applicable to ONE player who is not yourself, and only useable ONCE. Please ping the ONE player to the thread. It only goes to ONE person, so choose wisely!)

I hope this helps make the intent and spirit of the friend referral packet more clear, since my original copy wasn’t doing the job.

Thanks again! :B
@Desnik
Your welcome. ^_^
@Desnik
Your welcome. ^_^
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@Desnik

OOHHH I must have read wrong XD I do that sometimes!!! i nominate.... Uhm... @teland because they nominated me and are awesome :D
@Desnik

OOHHH I must have read wrong XD I do that sometimes!!! i nominate.... Uhm... @teland because they nominated me and are awesome :D
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti *HUGS* Thank you so much! There are so many pretty dragons up in this raffle -- I want to see the art for who wins!
@CornixElecti *HUGS* Thank you so much! There are so many pretty dragons up in this raffle -- I want to see the art for who wins!
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Teland

No problem!!!! And omg yes, that would be so amazing!!!
@Teland

No problem!!!! And omg yes, that would be so amazing!!!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Desnik

Bumpity lump bump
@Desnik

Bumpity lump bump
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Desnik Bump~
@Desnik Bump~

QmlGS5S.png
@CornixElecti yeah don't worry about it, I figured everyone concerned would be pleasant about it if I brought it up and explained it more clearly. :> Now I know who to give your tickets to! Also tallied your sig bump for today.

@Teland @Impception @SacredShrubs Tallied your sig bump tickets!

@CornixElecti yeah don't worry about it, I figured everyone concerned would be pleasant about it if I brought it up and explained it more clearly. :> Now I know who to give your tickets to! Also tallied your sig bump for today.

@Teland @Impception @SacredShrubs Tallied your sig bump tickets!

1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 164 165