Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 0 embers [W] accents/t/g
1 2 3 4
@Ev0lutiv great! i'll send them as soon as i have them!

@Lakeguts thats perfect!

@slushiey 2k embers would work for me! but again, i'm only really offering embers since i grind so many lol ;_; if you're okay with 2k embers, id be happy to stop taking offers and grind them up for you!
@Ev0lutiv great! i'll send them as soon as i have them!

@Lakeguts thats perfect!

@slushiey 2k embers would work for me! but again, i'm only really offering embers since i grind so many lol ;_; if you're okay with 2k embers, id be happy to stop taking offers and grind them up for you!
rr8NTee.png
@MikaRealm sure! do you mind waiting a bit while i grind up the embers?

also: lawdy these embers went fast!! i'm going to put any new offers on hold for now while I tend to my current ones :) thanks yall!
@MikaRealm sure! do you mind waiting a bit while i grind up the embers?

also: lawdy these embers went fast!! i'm going to put any new offers on hold for now while I tend to my current ones :) thanks yall!
rr8NTee.png
@apollonaris no problem, take your time :) Good job with your ember sales ^^
@apollonaris no problem, take your time :) Good job with your ember sales ^^
@MikaRealm thanks! <3
@MikaRealm thanks! <3
rr8NTee.png
@apollonaris
That'd be great thank you! I'll set up the CR.
@apollonaris
That'd be great thank you! I'll set up the CR.
@slushiey great, thank you!

OK! I'm bouncing away to watch Netflix and grind! If you ping me/post, I will likely see it within an hour or so :)
@slushiey great, thank you!

OK! I'm bouncing away to watch Netflix and grind! If you ping me/post, I will likely see it within an hour or so :)
rr8NTee.png
@apollonaris Any interest :o?

currently liquidating

greater sentimental/actual value

x2
@apollonaris Any interest :o?

currently liquidating

greater sentimental/actual value

x2
@hybris ohh noooo i am... Omg haha OTL what do you value cafard crow (sd f) and peacock dream (imp m) at?
@hybris ohh noooo i am... Omg haha OTL what do you value cafard crow (sd f) and peacock dream (imp m) at?
rr8NTee.png
@apollonaris cafard crow is a custom that sold for 9kg previously, and id do around 1kg for peacock dream :D
@apollonaris cafard crow is a custom that sold for 9kg previously, and id do around 1kg for peacock dream :D
@hybris would you take 2k embers for peacock dream?
@hybris would you take 2k embers for peacock dream?
rr8NTee.png
1 2 3 4