Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | RatMama's Level, Shop, and Grind
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
@RatMama i have 145K
@RatMama i have 145K
2 Hours Ahead of Server Time

Help Me Please hatch him:
jIWIA.gif
@MidnightFS

Absolutely, how many dragons and what level are they currently at? :)
@MidnightFS

Absolutely, how many dragons and what level are they currently at? :)
@RatMama
I have 3 and they're all at Lvl 1. Two are for my new coli team and the other one is to be used as a raffle prize~
@RatMama
I have 3 and they're all at Lvl 1. Two are for my new coli team and the other one is to be used as a raffle prize~
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@JuvenileJump434

Alright, if you'd like I can start on Paarthurnax right away :) Just send him in a one-way CR and I'll send him back in a two-way :)

@MidnightFS

Each 1-25 would be 200KT or 250G, so 600KT or 750G would be the total for all three dragons :)
@JuvenileJump434

Alright, if you'd like I can start on Paarthurnax right away :) Just send him in a one-way CR and I'll send him back in a two-way :)

@MidnightFS

Each 1-25 would be 200KT or 250G, so 600KT or 750G would be the total for all three dragons :)
@RatMama Alright! Works for me. Do you want me to send them one at a time or all at once?
@RatMama Alright! Works for me. Do you want me to send them one at a time or all at once?
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@MidnightFS

Go ahead and send them all at once :)
@MidnightFS

Go ahead and send them all at once :)
@RatMama are you there?
@RatMama are you there?

jIWIA.gif
@JuvenileJump434

Yep, I'm here :)
@JuvenileJump434

Yep, I'm here :)
@RatMama i feel so dumb for posting that, but are you going to level paarthurnax. im not trying to be rude, i just get worried Very easily.
@RatMama i feel so dumb for posting that, but are you going to level paarthurnax. im not trying to be rude, i just get worried Very easily.

jIWIA.gif
@JuvenileJump434

Yeah, of course! Sorry, my last post/ping must not have went through :P

Don't worry about it, just send him over and I'll get started as soon as possible! :D
@JuvenileJump434

Yeah, of course! Sorry, my last post/ping must not have went through :P

Don't worry about it, just send him over and I'll get started as soon as possible! :D
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19