Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
@OceanDweller7 Whoops, found it! And sure thing! I will send her your way! =)
@OceanDweller7 Whoops, found it! And sure thing! I will send her your way! =)
[quote name="WaterPack" date=2016-08-20 23:09:59] [quote]The Tundras come from the proud clan line of 'Pelt Tundras' hence their naming ending with 'Pelt'. Pelt Tundras are named by the color of their fur and having each of their names end with 'Pelt'. Each Pelt Tundra per clan is named by their father. In this case these Pelt Tundras were named by their father Leo, a proud leader and founder of their former clan.[/quote] [center][b]Look who just had babies! My babies had babies! Yay! =)[/b][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26320412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263205/26320412_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26320413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263205/26320413_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The previous adopter of these babies hasn't responded so I am now posting them here.[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26170663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261707/26170663_350.png[/img] [/url] [b](Comes with a re-namimg scroll upon request)[/b] Sorry for everything guys, I hope you all believe in second chances even if I don't deserve it. [/quote]
WaterPack wrote on 2016-08-20:
Quote:
The Tundras come from the proud clan line of 'Pelt Tundras' hence their naming ending with 'Pelt'. Pelt Tundras are named by the color of their fur and having each of their names end with 'Pelt'. Each Pelt Tundra per clan is named by their father. In this case these Pelt Tundras were named by their father Leo, a proud leader and founder of their former clan.

Look who just had babies! My babies had babies! Yay! =)

26320412_350.png

26320413_350.png

The previous adopter of these babies hasn't responded so I am now posting them here.

26170663_350.png
(Comes with a re-namimg scroll upon request)

Sorry for everything guys, I hope you all believe in second chances even if I don't deserve it.
@OceanDweller7 I can take Bitsy if she's still available!
@OceanDweller7 I can take Bitsy if she's still available!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="Nikkelow" date=2016-08-19 09:10:11] Remaining dragons. Ping me if you interested and please don't exalt them! I'll report anyone, who exalts any of my dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26296557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262966/26296557_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote]
Nikkelow wrote on 2016-08-19:
Remaining dragons. Ping me if you interested and please don't exalt them! I'll report anyone, who exalts any of my dragon.

26296557_350.png
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Well.... I'm just about done with this thread and the drama. Yes, there has been a lot more people who simply exalt. I've seen there same people make new accounts and pretty much do the same thing. With even the same dragons in their lairs and the same set ups on their profiles... Look I won't tell anyone how to enjoy flight rising. All I have to say though is please respect my wishes. If you don't want on of my dragons to keep please don't get it. I do not like giving out to mass adopters because honestly you ARE going to run out of space and you are going to be pressed to do things. I don't also care for the turning around and reselling the dragon I have just given you. But, its up to you how you play. Just know I am on my last leg of giving dragons away for free... I'm at the point of just going to exalt all the ones that don't sell so at least I get some money from them. I breed because I enjoy seeing what my lovely dragons produce. I love having someone who is as excited as I am seeing that dragon for the first time. Anyways, that was long enough. If you decide against returning the dragon that you do not want them anymore. Alright... Be warned however, if you do this to many times to me. I reserve the right not to give you a 'free' dragon. All my hatchlings will come with a name before they are sent. If you do not provide a name they will have one before being sent to you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26338271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263383/26338271_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26338313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263384/26338313_350.png[/img] [/url]
Well.... I'm just about done with this thread and the drama. Yes, there has been a lot more people who simply exalt. I've seen there same people make new accounts and pretty much do the same thing. With even the same dragons in their lairs and the same set ups on their profiles...

Look I won't tell anyone how to enjoy flight rising. All I have to say though is please respect my wishes. If you don't want on of my dragons to keep please don't get it. I do not like giving out to mass adopters because honestly you ARE going to run out of space and you are going to be pressed to do things. I don't also care for the turning around and reselling the dragon I have just given you. But, its up to you how you play. Just know I am on my last leg of giving dragons away for free...

I'm at the point of just going to exalt all the ones that don't sell so at least I get some money from them. I breed because I enjoy seeing what my lovely dragons produce. I love having someone who is as excited as I am seeing that dragon for the first time.

Anyways, that was long enough. If you decide against returning the dragon that you do not want them anymore. Alright... Be warned however, if you do this to many times to me. I reserve the right not to give you a 'free' dragon.

All my hatchlings will come with a name before they are sent. If you do not provide a name they will have one before being sent to you.

26338271_350.png

26338313_350.png
VzRqTgb.jpg14315zt.png
I have two nocturns in the back of my lair that need new homes...
Names please with the ping and which one you want. ^^ No name, no dragon. Sorry! <3 PING IS A MUST
I have two nocturns in the back of my lair that need new homes...
Names please with the ping and which one you want. ^^ No name, no dragon. Sorry! <3 PING IS A MUST
sigg_by_cas_a_fras-dah2szu.png
[color=red]Apologies for the giant wall of text, but i really feel the need to put in my two cents here...again [quote name="Amorah" date=2016-08-20 22:31:03] Just a reminder for some of you. She said this a while ago, but keep in mind that you're really not supposed to be demanding how somebody plays (such as "PLeasE dON'T eXALT mY drAGONS!11!!!1"). Once a dragon is out of your lair, it isn't yours any more. If you really don't want your dragons exalted then place them in the AH for more than fodder price. [quote name="Aequorin" date=2016-03-19 14:44:32] After reading through the thread and reports about this thread, I need to step in and remind everyone about dragon ownership: Once a dragon has been sold or traded away, it no longer belongs to the seller. The dragon now belongs to the receiving player. The new owner is free to breed, not breed, exalt (or not), scatterscroll, etc... [u]telling other players how to play is against our rules as well. Listing [i]requirements[/i] and then blacklisting or harassing the other player for playing their own way isn't cool.[/u] [/quote] [/quote] Yes, well she's also stated that you can request, but not DEMAND that the dragon not be exalted. "please dont exalt this dragon" "please return this dragon to me or thee thread rather than exalt it" is not a demand, it's a request, and therefore within the rules ^.^ It has also been cleared that coming into threads and exalting a bunch of dragons from people who have asked (not demanded) the dragon(s) not be exalted is also considered harassment [quote]That is not to say either side of this issue is absolved or protected by this stance, especially if the express intent is to harass. Dictating to others how they should play Flight Rising is harassment. [b]Seeking out players who have conditions for the dragons and expressly going against those to upset them (i.e[u]. taking advantage of our stance[/u]) is harassment.[/b][/quote] which i STRONGLY believe that these particular players are doing^ [quote]What you CAN do if you feel strongly about whether your former dragons are exalted/resold: [b]Ask, but not demand or require, that the receiving player not exalt or resell their new dra[/b][b]gon[/b] [u]Report someone you feel may be targeting you because you’ve asked this of someone [/u]Not sell or give away dragons bred in your lair[/quote] Read the full article [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1861078#mbnew]HERE[/url] [quote]As Kitzels said: It's really mean to exalt when the owner expresses clear desire to NOT have them exalted. It's disrespectful. There's plenty of exalting fodder in the AH[/quote] you can literally buy a dragon for like...3k?? this thread wasnt meant as a free fodder party. it was MEANT as a way to rehome dragons we still love, but cant take care of anymore, or pretties we think someone else would enjoy having [quote]As moondancer said: But guys, there is a difference between spite exalting, and not having enough lair space or forgetting you got it from this thread. Try not to jump to conclusions and discuss it first in PM. Because we don't need drama.[/quote] Which is true, there's a difference. But [b]theres also a difference between forgetting that you got it from this thread or running out of lair space, and adopting 5-10+ dragons from ths thread EVERY DAY and then exalting them less than a day or two later[/b]. I dont recall there ever being a callout in this thread that wasn't backed with evidence from multiple people's experiences over multiple weeks, though the callouts do need to stop simply because they're against the rules :/ [quote]From Revelore: I can understand all that, [b]but it's a little different when there are people who are using multiple accounts and also running multiple "rescues" and mass adopting dragons for the sake of profit [/b]and Shadowbinder knows what else. [b]It is outright scamming, especially under the pretense of taking care of them and taking advantage of people's trust and hard work. [/b][/quote] As I said earlier, We want to be able to trust the community to give (and receive) simple respect, that's literally all we ask for in this thread, we arent asking for money and we arent even really demanding that you follow our ''rules''...all we're asking is for the tiniest amount of respect to our wishes even if it's only for a week or two. Contrary to apparent beliefs, we [u]aren't[/u] asking you to keep the dragon forever, we just ask that you keep it for a little while and enjoy it. We just arent fans of our kindness being taken advantage of for a meager profit, especially when we couldve done all of it ourselves. and what these users (and others that are doing this) [i]are [/i]essentially doing is ''spitting in our faces'' and it actually DOES ruin the game experience for some of us..it might not for you, but it does for others. That being said, no we cannot force you how to play (not sure how you would anyway...theres a computer screen separating everyone lol), and YES exalting is a very big part of the game. Most of us understand that! most of us are A-ok with that. we're just tired of having our kindness taken advvantage over and over again by the same people and not being able to do a damn thing about it. Its tiring, and it isn't fun. [quote name="ShepherdOfFire" date=2016-08-20 22:32:26] i wish the admins would do something for freak sake. sure we can't tell people how to play the game but letting others continiously ruin the game play for others is just bad busines [/quote] that's the last i'll say on the matter for a while (apologies again for the wall of text) but i really needed to get this off my chest :/
Apologies for the giant wall of text, but i really feel the need to put in my two cents here...again
Amorah wrote on 2016-08-20:
Just a reminder for some of you. She said this a while ago, but keep in mind that you're really not supposed to be demanding how somebody plays (such as "PLeasE dON'T eXALT mY drAGONS!11!!!1"). Once a dragon is out of your lair, it isn't yours any more. If you really don't want your dragons exalted then place them in the AH for more than fodder price.
Aequorin wrote on 2016-03-19:
After reading through the thread and reports about this thread, I need to step in and remind everyone about dragon ownership:

Once a dragon has been sold or traded away, it no longer belongs to the seller. The dragon now belongs to the receiving player. The new owner is free to breed, not breed, exalt (or not), scatterscroll, etc... telling other players how to play is against our rules as well. Listing requirements and then blacklisting or harassing the other player for playing their own way isn't cool.

Yes, well she's also stated that you can request, but not DEMAND that the dragon not be exalted.
"please dont exalt this dragon" "please return this dragon to me or thee thread rather than exalt it" is not a demand, it's a request, and therefore within the rules ^.^
It has also been cleared that coming into threads and exalting a bunch of dragons from people who have asked (not demanded) the dragon(s) not be exalted is also considered harassment
Quote:
That is not to say either side of this issue is absolved or protected by this stance, especially if the express intent is to harass. Dictating to others how they should play Flight Rising is harassment. Seeking out players who have conditions for the dragons and expressly going against those to upset them (i.e. taking advantage of our stance) is harassment.
which i STRONGLY believe that these particular players are doing^
Quote:
What you CAN do if you feel strongly about whether your former dragons are exalted/resold:
Ask, but not demand or require, that the receiving player not exalt or resell their new dragon
Report someone you feel may be targeting you because you’ve asked this of someone
Not sell or give away dragons bred in your lair

Read the full article HERE
Quote:
As Kitzels said: It's really mean to exalt when the owner expresses clear desire to NOT have them exalted. It's disrespectful. There's plenty of exalting fodder in the AH
you can literally buy a dragon for like...3k?? this thread wasnt meant as a free fodder party. it was MEANT as a way to rehome dragons we still love, but cant take care of anymore, or pretties we think someone else would enjoy having
Quote:
As moondancer said: But guys, there is a difference between spite exalting, and not having enough lair space or forgetting you got it from this thread. Try not to jump to conclusions and discuss it first in PM. Because we don't need drama.

Which is true, there's a difference. But theres also a difference between forgetting that you got it from this thread or running out of lair space, and adopting 5-10+ dragons from ths thread EVERY DAY and then exalting them less than a day or two later. I dont recall there ever being a callout in this thread that wasn't backed with evidence from multiple people's experiences over multiple weeks, though the callouts do need to stop simply because they're against the rules :/
Quote:
From Revelore:
I can understand all that, but it's a little different when there are people who are using multiple accounts and also running multiple "rescues" and mass adopting dragons for the sake of profit and Shadowbinder knows what else. It is outright scamming, especially under the pretense of taking care of them and taking advantage of people's trust and hard work.

As I said earlier, We want to be able to trust the community to give (and receive) simple respect, that's literally all we ask for in this thread, we arent asking for money and we arent even really demanding that you follow our ''rules''...all we're asking is for the tiniest amount of respect to our wishes even if it's only for a week or two. Contrary to apparent beliefs, we aren't asking you to keep the dragon forever, we just ask that you keep it for a little while and enjoy it. We just arent fans of our kindness being taken advantage of for a meager profit, especially when we couldve done all of it ourselves.
and what these users (and others that are doing this) are essentially doing is ''spitting in our faces'' and it actually DOES ruin the game experience for some of us..it might not for you, but it does for others.

That being said, no we cannot force you how to play (not sure how you would anyway...theres a computer screen separating everyone lol), and YES exalting is a very big part of the game. Most of us understand that! most of us are A-ok with that. we're just tired of having our kindness taken advvantage over and over again by the same people and not being able to do a damn thing about it. Its tiring, and it isn't fun.
ShepherdOfFire wrote on 2016-08-20:
i wish the admins would do something for freak sake. sure we can't tell people how to play the game but letting others continiously ruin the game play for others is just bad busines
that's the last i'll say on the matter for a while (apologies again for the wall of text) but i really needed to get this off my chest :/
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@HauntedHeart ahhh may i have the cream cherub one? Could we name him Pharaoh?
@HauntedHeart ahhh may i have the cream cherub one? Could we name him Pharaoh?
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@AquariusStudios

Absolutely. Sending CR
@AquariusStudios

Absolutely. Sending CR
sigg_by_cas_a_fras-dah2szu.png
@Kittzilla, could I adopt some dragons from you? Imperial female #25880764, snapper female #26021414?
@Kittzilla, could I adopt some dragons from you? Imperial female #25880764, snapper female #26021414?