Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pythtech Cybernetic Accents (and more!)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34
@ChefTonberry Can do! I have an available spare of the SD female, but you'll have to wait for the guardian unless the person ahead of you has changed their mind.

@Crumpet Got it! What do you mean by mixed payments? I don't have prices set for treasure, but I'm willing to negotiate.

@Xilveros Done!

@InHeritent Done!

@bergentruckung I have a copy of the P-314 Guardian F accent available if you want it!
@ChefTonberry Can do! I have an available spare of the SD female, but you'll have to wait for the guardian unless the person ahead of you has changed their mind.

@Crumpet Got it! What do you mean by mixed payments? I don't have prices set for treasure, but I'm willing to negotiate.

@Xilveros Done!

@InHeritent Done!

@bergentruckung I have a copy of the P-314 Guardian F accent available if you want it!
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics
Yes please! How much? Would you like to set the CR up or should I do it?
@PythtechGenetics
Yes please! How much? Would you like to set the CR up or should I do it?
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung 500g! I'll sent the CR over now.
@bergentruckung 500g! I'll sent the CR over now.
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtecGenetics

Awesome, so I'll send the 500G over to you, yes?
@PythtecGenetics

Awesome, so I'll send the 500G over to you, yes?
fr_banner_smaller_by_xilveros-d7nk852.png
@PythtechGenetics

I'll go ahead and send payment for both so I don't do something dumb and end up spending gems elsewhere!
@PythtechGenetics

I'll go ahead and send payment for both so I don't do something dumb and end up spending gems elsewhere!
DLXi1Mq.png
@PythtechGenetics I love the Skydancer Male accent, can you put me on the list for one? Thank you.
@PythtechGenetics I love the Skydancer Male accent, can you put me on the list for one? Thank you.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
@PythtechGenetics I'd love to get a copy of three of your cybernetic accents: for male skydancer, male ridgeback and male wildclaw. <3

I have the gems ready when needed. :)

Also, I'd love to get added to your general pinglist -don't want to miss any new awesome things you come up with!
@PythtechGenetics I'd love to get a copy of three of your cybernetic accents: for male skydancer, male ridgeback and male wildclaw. <3

I have the gems ready when needed. :)

Also, I'd love to get added to your general pinglist -don't want to miss any new awesome things you come up with!
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@PythtechGenetics
I mean that do you accept payments made with both gems and treasure. How much does Creeping Mycelium cost btw since it's a skin?
@PythtechGenetics
I mean that do you accept payments made with both gems and treasure. How much does Creeping Mycelium cost btw since it's a skin?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Taerar Sure thing!

@Pseudoscience You're all signed up! I'll ping you when those go to print.

@Crumpet Good question. Normally I'd probably say no, just because I use gems from skin/accent payments to cover the cost of the print run, but I intend to keep a buffer of gems available in the future. So, maybe? I'm gonna say tentative yes for now.

The skin will go for 750g. (I've actually gotten away with printing it as an accent before, but I'd rather not push my luck...)
@Taerar Sure thing!

@Pseudoscience You're all signed up! I'll ping you when those go to print.

@Crumpet Good question. Normally I'd probably say no, just because I use gems from skin/accent payments to cover the cost of the print run, but I intend to keep a buffer of gems available in the future. So, maybe? I'm gonna say tentative yes for now.

The skin will go for 750g. (I've actually gotten away with printing it as an accent before, but I'd rather not push my luck...)
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics
What would be your gem to treasure ratio? And would it be okay if I paid half with treasure?
@PythtechGenetics
What would be your gem to treasure ratio? And would it be okay if I paid half with treasure?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34