Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Roleplay with LivingTheory
1 2
@LivingTheory

It was amazing how often that Clan Itxaro found itself in the oddest of situation. A look to their leader of pink was all the knowledge and reason to know why. With a leader as eccentric as she, it is only natural to have an eccentric clan that gets into odd situations!

Right now, they were about to have a meeting with a clan that has been causing quite the trouble in their neighborhood. They knew of this clan, because of repeatedly failures in attempt to raid other clans in the area. In fact, their was a neighborhood meeting about what to do with this clan and it had been decided that Clan Itxaro deal with it. It usually how things happened for the Clan. The least wanted job as handed to them, but in this case, it was okay as the clan was already planning on approaching this raiding clan.

To Clan Itxaro, it seems pretty desperate to keep on attempting raiding, despite the failures. Plus, the disruption it was causing, had the Clan already planning on addressing the situation. So, when it was decided that Clan Itxaro handle this issue, they already had the plans to!

So, Clan Itxaro reached out to this other clan, which worked fabulously, since it seemed that they were also reaching out to them as well! So far, so good! Thus, it was arranged to meet at the Gladviens to discuss what this raiding clan wants – and why.
@LivingTheory

It was amazing how often that Clan Itxaro found itself in the oddest of situation. A look to their leader of pink was all the knowledge and reason to know why. With a leader as eccentric as she, it is only natural to have an eccentric clan that gets into odd situations!

Right now, they were about to have a meeting with a clan that has been causing quite the trouble in their neighborhood. They knew of this clan, because of repeatedly failures in attempt to raid other clans in the area. In fact, their was a neighborhood meeting about what to do with this clan and it had been decided that Clan Itxaro deal with it. It usually how things happened for the Clan. The least wanted job as handed to them, but in this case, it was okay as the clan was already planning on approaching this raiding clan.

To Clan Itxaro, it seems pretty desperate to keep on attempting raiding, despite the failures. Plus, the disruption it was causing, had the Clan already planning on addressing the situation. So, when it was decided that Clan Itxaro handle this issue, they already had the plans to!

So, Clan Itxaro reached out to this other clan, which worked fabulously, since it seemed that they were also reaching out to them as well! So far, so good! Thus, it was arranged to meet at the Gladviens to discuss what this raiding clan wants – and why.
The Future Belongs To Those That Dream.
@Itxaro

Hikaru only had to take one look at the Gladeveins to know that she didn't like them.

She'd never been here in person before- her clan had made camp in the Everbloom Gardens, far away from the Behemoth, and she almost never went on the raids- and this was a hostile territory. The Labyrinth itself seemed to have been rebelling against the Hunt's presence there.

The river was roaring in her ears as she waited for the other clan's delegation to arrive. There were three other dragons with her- Tsuki, her mate, Sanguis, the patrol leader, and Red, the lead raider of the Hunt. In other news, the usual diplomatic delegation.

"Whoever this is had better hurry up," Sanguis muttered under her breath. "I'm not really too wild about staying here very long."

"Be patient," Tsuki replied. "This meeting could go really well for us. We could get what we need without the raids- which means we get to go back home faster."

"Well, I'm with Sanguis on this one," Hikaru interrupted. "This place makes me uncomfortable. If they don't show up soon it's up to you and Red to figure this out."

Tsuki sighed and looked across the river, searching the trees for any signs of the other party. She was sure they'd show up- Hikaru was too impatient, anyway.
@Itxaro

Hikaru only had to take one look at the Gladeveins to know that she didn't like them.

She'd never been here in person before- her clan had made camp in the Everbloom Gardens, far away from the Behemoth, and she almost never went on the raids- and this was a hostile territory. The Labyrinth itself seemed to have been rebelling against the Hunt's presence there.

The river was roaring in her ears as she waited for the other clan's delegation to arrive. There were three other dragons with her- Tsuki, her mate, Sanguis, the patrol leader, and Red, the lead raider of the Hunt. In other news, the usual diplomatic delegation.

"Whoever this is had better hurry up," Sanguis muttered under her breath. "I'm not really too wild about staying here very long."

"Be patient," Tsuki replied. "This meeting could go really well for us. We could get what we need without the raids- which means we get to go back home faster."

"Well, I'm with Sanguis on this one," Hikaru interrupted. "This place makes me uncomfortable. If they don't show up soon it's up to you and Red to figure this out."

Tsuki sighed and looked across the river, searching the trees for any signs of the other party. She was sure they'd show up- Hikaru was too impatient, anyway.
@LivingTheory

Neneka arrived with five dragons not on time, but actually earlier, to the time they were suppose to meet. She was approaching completely calm and smoothly. Two individual flanked her on each side. On her left side was first, Wymond, their protector. Behind him was Mariya. On her right side, the last person was Kresu, their blood barbarian. In front of Kresu on the right side was Maristelia.

Also, on her left arm, since she can't go anywhere and do anything without her, it seems, was the wild child, Morana, on her arm.

Despite arriving with more dragons, only two of them, Wymond and Kresu, looked at all slightly dangerous or threatening. The others completely did not, especially as one was a child.

Wafi, her mate, stayed at the clan to be in command, while she was gone.

When Neneka saw the other clan, a warm smile blooms on her lips, as she calls out, "Greetings. We are Clan Itxaro to whom you are here to meet. Welcome to Gladeveins., but perhaps, we should get to business of why you are here - so far from your home." She waves a hand for her members to find a place to sit on the rocks and lumber abound. She settles on a stump, herself, with Morana hiding behind her, but peering around Neneka's side.
@LivingTheory

Neneka arrived with five dragons not on time, but actually earlier, to the time they were suppose to meet. She was approaching completely calm and smoothly. Two individual flanked her on each side. On her left side was first, Wymond, their protector. Behind him was Mariya. On her right side, the last person was Kresu, their blood barbarian. In front of Kresu on the right side was Maristelia.

Also, on her left arm, since she can't go anywhere and do anything without her, it seems, was the wild child, Morana, on her arm.

Despite arriving with more dragons, only two of them, Wymond and Kresu, looked at all slightly dangerous or threatening. The others completely did not, especially as one was a child.

Wafi, her mate, stayed at the clan to be in command, while she was gone.

When Neneka saw the other clan, a warm smile blooms on her lips, as she calls out, "Greetings. We are Clan Itxaro to whom you are here to meet. Welcome to Gladeveins., but perhaps, we should get to business of why you are here - so far from your home." She waves a hand for her members to find a place to sit on the rocks and lumber abound. She settles on a stump, herself, with Morana hiding behind her, but peering around Neneka's side.
@Itxaro ((i live! sorry, i haven't been on all week since i was really busy))

This clan leader was pretty friendly, by the looks of it.

Hikaru figured that it'd be best to let the others do the talking. Out of the four dragons present, she was the least diplomatic. Whenever she took the reins, something went wrong.

Tsuki stepped forward, her eyes flickering over the other party. Her gaze lingered on the two most threatening, but she quickly returned her attention to the other clan.

"Trust me, we don't want to be here," Tsuki replied. "Most members of the Hunt are Plague-born. Nature is not friendly territory." She paused for a moment before adding, "But necessity overrules any personal preferences we may have."

"We're in desperate need of supplies to keep our clan going," Sanguis interrupted. Straight to the point, as usual. "So we're here to ask you for your help."
@Itxaro ((i live! sorry, i haven't been on all week since i was really busy))

This clan leader was pretty friendly, by the looks of it.

Hikaru figured that it'd be best to let the others do the talking. Out of the four dragons present, she was the least diplomatic. Whenever she took the reins, something went wrong.

Tsuki stepped forward, her eyes flickering over the other party. Her gaze lingered on the two most threatening, but she quickly returned her attention to the other clan.

"Trust me, we don't want to be here," Tsuki replied. "Most members of the Hunt are Plague-born. Nature is not friendly territory." She paused for a moment before adding, "But necessity overrules any personal preferences we may have."

"We're in desperate need of supplies to keep our clan going," Sanguis interrupted. Straight to the point, as usual. "So we're here to ask you for your help."
@LivingTheory (Sorry! RL got me, too!)

Upon hearing the reason and need of this clan's presence in their territory and land had Neneka patiently listening with folded arms. Morana clutched her middle and glowered behind Neneka at the other clan - and her own, even. It wasn't bias!

Neneka reached down to put a hand on the head of Morana as she glances over her shoulder at her clan mates, before looking back. "Oh, I had only wished you approached the situation slightly differently, but desperate times can lead to desperate means." She quips about attacking the clans in effort to get supplies.

She offers a hand out to Tsuki that came forward, looking expectant for a list, "What supplies do you need?" She asks patiently. "However did your clan have the misfortune of low supplies?" She asks curiously.
@LivingTheory (Sorry! RL got me, too!)

Upon hearing the reason and need of this clan's presence in their territory and land had Neneka patiently listening with folded arms. Morana clutched her middle and glowered behind Neneka at the other clan - and her own, even. It wasn't bias!

Neneka reached down to put a hand on the head of Morana as she glances over her shoulder at her clan mates, before looking back. "Oh, I had only wished you approached the situation slightly differently, but desperate times can lead to desperate means." She quips about attacking the clans in effort to get supplies.

She offers a hand out to Tsuki that came forward, looking expectant for a list, "What supplies do you need?" She asks patiently. "However did your clan have the misfortune of low supplies?" She asks curiously.
@Itxaro

"It's a long story," Tsuki said, taking the leader's hand. "We haven't even gotten to the bottom yet. But we do know that something unnatural took hold of our clan this past winter, and we're only just recovering."

"We need food, mostly," Sanguis answered. "And water too. Both of them are in short supply in the Wasteland, and what you do manage to find is either unusable or not enough."

Of course, the clan needed new soldiers as well, but Sanguis knew that saying that in front of this clan would not be a good idea.
@Itxaro

"It's a long story," Tsuki said, taking the leader's hand. "We haven't even gotten to the bottom yet. But we do know that something unnatural took hold of our clan this past winter, and we're only just recovering."

"We need food, mostly," Sanguis answered. "And water too. Both of them are in short supply in the Wasteland, and what you do manage to find is either unusable or not enough."

Of course, the clan needed new soldiers as well, but Sanguis knew that saying that in front of this clan would not be a good idea.
@LivingTheory

Neneka's grip was strong, but equally warm as she shook Tsuki's hand. "My sympathies to hear of your misfortune of this past winters." She seemed genuine with that sentiment. Kresu, meanwhile, was starting to drift up - but he is a scary looking fellow, so Neneka motioned him to stop. She did not want his random wanderings to upset the opposite clan.

Morana just was growling as she held onto Neneka's waist. Neneka doesn't seem to register that she had a child clung onto her as she is just so use to it. Her hand instinctively just went back to pat Morana on the head that eased up her growling.

"If it is food and fresh water you need, it is understandable why you came to this land. Water and food is something we can definitely help with. Food is will need to be hunted for the amounts you seek, but easiest to transport back to your liar. Water will be easiest to gather, but the hardest to transport back." Neneka says thoughtfully, "But both of these things my clan can assist yours with, yes, but it will take some time. How much time do we have?" She asks.
@LivingTheory

Neneka's grip was strong, but equally warm as she shook Tsuki's hand. "My sympathies to hear of your misfortune of this past winters." She seemed genuine with that sentiment. Kresu, meanwhile, was starting to drift up - but he is a scary looking fellow, so Neneka motioned him to stop. She did not want his random wanderings to upset the opposite clan.

Morana just was growling as she held onto Neneka's waist. Neneka doesn't seem to register that she had a child clung onto her as she is just so use to it. Her hand instinctively just went back to pat Morana on the head that eased up her growling.

"If it is food and fresh water you need, it is understandable why you came to this land. Water and food is something we can definitely help with. Food is will need to be hunted for the amounts you seek, but easiest to transport back to your liar. Water will be easiest to gather, but the hardest to transport back." Neneka says thoughtfully, "But both of these things my clan can assist yours with, yes, but it will take some time. How much time do we have?" She asks.
@Itxaro

Hikaru eyed Kresu suspiciously but said nothing.

"Unfortunately, not much," Tsuki said. "Things back home are a little too close to crisis for us to be away for long. We probably have about three more days before we need to start on our way home again."

Red stepped forward. "But Sanguis and I could stay behind if you need more time than that," she suggested. "If that's what it comes to, anyway."

((short post))
@Itxaro

Hikaru eyed Kresu suspiciously but said nothing.

"Unfortunately, not much," Tsuki said. "Things back home are a little too close to crisis for us to be away for long. We probably have about three more days before we need to start on our way home again."

Red stepped forward. "But Sanguis and I could stay behind if you need more time than that," she suggested. "If that's what it comes to, anyway."

((short post))
@LivingTheory

Kresu stayed back at the look from his leader, but he studying them all equally.

At the mention of not having much time, Neneka curls her fingers around her chin as she shakes her head slowly. "We can get a start in three days, but to feed, nevertheless, stock an entire clan of...how many are you? Three days is not enough, but at the very least, we can give you an amount to help in the immediate in these three days for you and your clan."

She looks to Red and smiles so warmly to her, such full of kindness, but strength. She tips her head to her, "Yes, we will need you and Sanguis if you wish to actually well-stock your clan."
@LivingTheory

Kresu stayed back at the look from his leader, but he studying them all equally.

At the mention of not having much time, Neneka curls her fingers around her chin as she shakes her head slowly. "We can get a start in three days, but to feed, nevertheless, stock an entire clan of...how many are you? Three days is not enough, but at the very least, we can give you an amount to help in the immediate in these three days for you and your clan."

She looks to Red and smiles so warmly to her, such full of kindness, but strength. She tips her head to her, "Yes, we will need you and Sanguis if you wish to actually well-stock your clan."
@Itxaro

"Fine then," Hikaru replied, finally jumping into the conversation. "Red and Sanguis can stay behind. The two of them are both capable, so I don't think you'll run into any trouble with them. How long do you think you'd need them to be here?"

Sanguis shifted her weight a little, shooting a glare at Hikaru. She wasn't too fond of getting volunteered to be the 'expendable' one, and by Hikaru in particular. However, she kept her mouth shut and quickly returned her gaze to the other party.
@Itxaro

"Fine then," Hikaru replied, finally jumping into the conversation. "Red and Sanguis can stay behind. The two of them are both capable, so I don't think you'll run into any trouble with them. How long do you think you'd need them to be here?"

Sanguis shifted her weight a little, shooting a glare at Hikaru. She wasn't too fond of getting volunteered to be the 'expendable' one, and by Hikaru in particular. However, she kept her mouth shut and quickly returned her gaze to the other party.
1 2